• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She's licking her lips.

That's not sexy by default.

...Kinky, then?

Also, the Gant Stare may have met it's match... in the form of the Rider Glare!

She's gon violate ya!

Post those in Crash's thread, not here.

It was conversation relevant. Kinda.

I'm more afraid of Rider than I am of Gant the Albert Wesker Wannabe.

Rider is hot, but she's out of place here.

Also, be back later. Mass.

Nonono. Compare Gant's pedoglare with the look Rider's giving you in that pic. NOW tell me which one is scarier?

Nonono. Compare Gant's pedoglare with the look Rider's giving you in that pic. NOW tell me which one is scarier?

Unless Rider is a trap, I say Gant.

Who is this ditz in the side room, and why do I get the feeling that I will hate her?

She's the victim. No, really

Edited by Zengar Zombolt

Redoing FE5 Ch17A. My last attempt was poorly optimized.

What happened?

Ah...I meant to say restarting, but anyways, the Pegasus Knights came too close to the point where my Staff users would get picked by them. Plus, one of them killed Eyrios. >_> I was trying to put Misha to sleep with a Sleep Sword and that didn't go very well afterwards. I might skip out on her, but the Wind Sword....

And my sleep staff is broken and my Repair staff has only one more use.

BLS will probably beat C22 before I do.

I dunno. I can get very lazy, especially on days in which I work. Hell, Roxas would probably beat it before me (he's already at Ch18).

Edited by Zebesian

Ah...I meant to say restarting, but anyways, the Pegasus Knights came too close to the point where my Staff users would get picked by them. Plus, one of them killed Eyrios. >_> I was trying to put Misha to sleep with a Sleep Sword and that didn't go very well afterwards. I might skip out on her, but the Wind Sword....

I'd move a magician with Wind magic to take those Peg Knights out (perfect occasion to level up Salem), but Eyrios isn't that good due to Horseslayers. He should do fine vs. the uber Armors unless they have horseslaying weapon themselves ( I'm pretty sure they don't, though. Great Swords/Lances and Hammers IIRC ) thanks to Prayer and Sol. I actually gave him Duel as well, which can help a bit if he fails to ORKO stuff with only two hits.

The sleep sword thing might work, but I'd bring an unmounted swordsman to do the job like Shiva, Mareeta or Machuya. Are you sure you can't use a staff on her?

Edited by Isabella Valentine

I'd move a magician with Wind magic to take those Peg Knights out (perfect occasion to level up Salem), but Eyrios isn't that good due to Horseslayers. He should do fine vs. the uber Armors unless they have horseslaying weapon themselves ( I'm pretty sure they don't, though. Great Swords/Lances and Hammers IIRC ) thanks to Prayer and Sol. I actually gave him Duel as well, which can help a bit if he fails to ORKO stuff with only two hits.

The sleep sword thing might work, but I'd bring an unmounted swordsman to do the job like Shiva, Mareeta or Machuya. Are you sure you can't use a staff on her?

Why didn't I think about using Wind Magic on those Pegasus units? o_o

Either way, my only Sleep Staff I have is broken and I have only one more use of the Repair Staff.