• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

olol I missed this post.

I only have the Iron Thimbles (and Rainbow's Power, but I don't use them) out of those. Cool stuff. I considered making my Paladin use Concentration, but I'm too used to Zeal I guess. And oskill Fanaticism I got from a ring I crafted by mistake (lol - I forgot I had a spare elemental jewel and was really in need of boots/gloves, NOT another ring) kind of made me stop worrying about putting points on it (~lv10ish with all +skill bonuses - did I ever mention I like sets?) .

Also, I meant how many bonus skillpoints you got from quests. Doubled?

Mostly got those with my Druid, and for a lot of these items I have multiple copies ( I believe I have 4 Inarius' Fall, including an Ethereal ). As long as you have the attack speed you want, I don't think you should boost Fana more. I know you can also get it on A2 Hell Mercenaries as well, so you might still want to use Concentration unless you had another hireling in mind.

They were doubled indeed. Basically, don't be at a too high level and you'll have them. Alas for you I think it's a bit too late, except maybe for the Hell ones.

Cruel on the outside, but kind-hearted on the inside? Hmm...

2 points:

-Giant scar on my shin after I told her I wanted to buy her lunch.

-After the Varsity Football game, behind the garden we--*Shot*

Edited by Roxas

olol I missed this post.

I only have the Iron Thimbles (and Rainbow's Power, but I don't use them) out of those. Cool stuff. I considered making my Paladin use Concentration, but I'm too used to Zeal I guess. And oskill Fanaticism I got from a ring I crafted by mistake (lol - I forgot I had a spare elemental jewel and was really in need of boots/gloves, NOT another ring) kind of made me stop worrying about putting points on it (~lv10ish with all +skill bonuses - did I ever mention I like sets?) .

Also, I meant how many bonus skillpoints you got from quests. Doubled?

Mostly got those with my Druid, and for a lot of these items I have multiple copies ( I believe I have 4 Inarius' Fall, including an Ethereal ). As long as you have the attack speed you want, I don't think you should boost Fana more. I know you can also get it on A2 Hell Mercenaries as well, so you might still want to use Concentration unless you had another hireling in mind.

I noticed that the AS difference between that base Fanaticism and one with full points (~25) was mere 3%. So screw that shit.

Also, realistically... I'm not even sure if I'll ever reach hell on any character. >_>

They were doubled indeed. Basically, don't be at a too high level and you'll have them. Alas for you I think it's a bit too late, except maybe for the Hell ones.

I don't think I'm going to care unless I know the level limits, though. If I did, I could start a new character to get them, but...

Hmmmmm Strafe looks kind of fun.

Cruel on the outside, but kind-hearted on the inside? Hmm...

2 points:

-Giant scar on my shin after I told her I wanted to buy her lunch.

-After the Varsity Football game, behind the garden we--*Shot*

2 responses:

-Ouch. Remember that no girl likes the possessive type.

-Awww... That's so sweet. : )

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLEEE!

I vote Battlefield.

Would've preferred Smashville, but I don't mind.

Let's go!

I noticed that the AS difference between that base Fanaticism and one with full points (~25) was mere 3%. So screw that shit.

Also, realistically... I'm not even sure if I'll ever reach hell on any character. >_>

I don't think I'm going to care unless I know the level limits, though. If I did, I could start a new character to get them, but...

Hmmmmm Strafe looks kind of fun.

There's always Annihilation to give you yet another boost of IAS, and it boosts Crushing Blow for easy boss killing.

:[

30 for level 1 and 6 skills, 25 for 12 and 18, 20 for 24 and 30. You get a maximum total of 123 skill points to distribute and finally the level limit is 100 instead of 99.

Ah yes, the Amazon. Queen of the AoE.

Son of a BITCH! The copy of PoR I bought has the same problem as the RD copy I bought (Disc read error with animations on >_>) While I could have turn the animations off, but..

This copy doesn't have a crack but the one side of the front side of the disc is scratched up >_> (The store I got it from has two other copies so I could trade one in for another and hope it won't screw my game up)