• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like beating the crap outta my bro for giving that game away without permission >_>

Assault is boring : / (at least I heard it is, never played it). I'm starting to like your brother : D

And vote in the character cup, people!!

to Fury/Nanna if you're here, I think you posted without voting..

Assault is boring : / (at least I heard it is, never played it). I'm starting to like your brother : D

And vote in the character cup, people!!

to Fury/Nanna if you're here, I think you posted without voting..

Eh I liked the few arwing missions it has... HE SHOULD'VE GIVEN AWAY ADVENTURES AND NOT ASSAULT >_<.

Highlight her post.

Edited by Levin

Eh I liked the few arwing missions it has... HE SHOULD'VE GIVEN AWAY ADVENTURES AND NOT ASSAULT >_<.

Highlight her post.

Don't you guys buy new games for gifts instead of giving away old ones...?

Bah. I probably only notice the white text about half the time it is used...

I don't buy games often... most of the income in our place goes towards what IS necessary. Games aren't....

Ah. We mostly buy what we want and wait with what is more responsible to spend on.. And still we're off fine...

But I doubt Assault could be any way near as good as Adventures : O

Ah. We mostly buy what we want and wait with what is more responsible to spend on.. And still we're off fine...

But I doubt Assault could be any way near as good as Adventures : O

We'd be kicked out of the apartment if we handled things that way =\

Adventures wasn't too bad as a game, it's just that when I play Star Fox, I wanna see/play some arwing/tank dogfights... not watch Fox go out on an adventure where he's not using his Blaster just because of some stupid order by general Pepper >_>.

We'd be kicked out of the apartment if we handled things that way =\

Adventures wasn't too bad as a game, it's just that when I play Star Fox, I wanna see/play some arwing/tank dogfights... not watch Fox go out on an adventure where he's not using his Blaster just because of some stupid order by general Pepper >_>.

:( At least you learn to be responsible : /

Yeah, I was dissappointed when I played the game and realised no gun... Still it's one of my gamecube favourites since it's pretty much furry animal sci-fi zelda.

On-topic: Die, Levin! Or something.

FYI, Manfloy doesn't kill me... the RNG and the fact that I have 20 HP at the time does >_>.

Someone must have made sure that you lost lots of hp beforehand.

And the RNG is my friend, who does missions for me. I thank the RNG for my super duper Patty. I also thank the three stat rings I gave her

Fuck Manfloy, I can fuck him up in one blow!

I hope when you say "him" you mean Levin.

And the RNG is my friend, who does missions for me. I thank the RNG for my super duper Patty. I also thank the three stat rings I gave her

Not you obviously...

That explains why my Level 21 Sigurd has 13 SPD in the translated rom and 12 SPD as lvl 13 in FE4 Binary. DAMN IT.

He knows what happens when he dares challenge me.

I gotta the mother fuckin' Mistloteen, critical and my morale boasted by Layla and Leen's boobs dancing skills! I know I can take Manfloy out!

I gotta the mother fuckin' Mistloteen, critical and my morale boasted by Layla and Leen's boobs dancing skills! I know I can take Manfloy out!

Actually you could take him out as Zephiel since his SPD is severely nuked so bad that even your 14 SPD could double him >_>

Not you obviously...

That explains why my Level 21 Sigurd has 13 SPD in the translated rom and 12 SPD as lvl 13 in FE4 Binary. DAMN IT.

He knows what happens when he dares challenge me.

My disciple does good, I see... heeheeheeheehee!! >:D

I messed with your mind to make you think that Levin is Manfroy : D

I'm off to sleep

Actually you could take him out as Zephiel since his SPD is severely nuked so bad that even your 14 SPD could double him >_>

Man and look at my stats

My disciple does good, I see... heeheeheeheehee!! >:D

I messed with your mind to make you think that Levin is Manfroy : D

I'm off to sleep

Ah dammit. I killed my advisor?

Who's blowing who?

Kinky bastards, do it via PM.

Idoun blew Zephiel and now he's a very happy man.