• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Not really a spoiler, either, since it even says that much on the game's main site. Or did, at any rate.

Also, Mia and Franziska were supposed to be in the game too, but got cut. There's some of the art of them earlier in the thread from the character designs for AJ.

I really should learn to control my compulsive spoiler tag clicking. :(

teacherrr!!! <_<

Everyone has a weakness...

Today I realized just how many weaknesses I have. :(

Pretty much why I added the "Not Brawl related". It's not the ROB item, it's my stupid brother throwing stuff at me.

Tell him to fuck off that that throwing stuff isn't gangsta.

Stabbing and shooting is.

I really want to beat the crap out of him to the point where he's showered in blood.

I really want to beat the crap out of him to the point where he's showered in blood.

The nose is a perfect target for that.

Also don't you think we've been a little bit too cruel on Colonel? You'd often throw him out of stage and while he'd try to recover I'd just finish him off.

I'm a bastard, I know.

AH FUCK THAT WAS YOU TWO!?!

That said, this was my first time actually playing WiFi-wise. But you had to do the tag team combos? *Sigh*.

Ah well, better luck next time. gg as usual.

Edited by Colonel M

So Colonel would you mind a quick match in brawl or you are done for today? Actually just anyone maybe just three matches.

Unfortunately no. Right now I'm trying to piece together this job fiasco. I'm pissed my other one didn't call me today about making a schedule because it sort of fucked me on the other.

Sorry Cyas. Perhaps some other time.

AH FUCK THAT WAS YOU TWO!?!

That said, this was my first time actually playing WiFi-wise. But you had to do the tag team combos? *Sigh*.

Ah well, better luck next time. gg as usual.

BsTrD, pleased to be of service.

Not really, but it's still very fun. Granted I also did some stupid stuff out there.

Yeah GG.

Sorry about leaving the Wii on. That wasn't because of my frustration, that was due to the job thing.

Regardless I'll have to be a bit more careful about approaches. Though I've found out I'm not WTFterrible with Bowser... still terrible, but not to a major fault...

Sorry about leaving the Wii on. That wasn't because of my frustration, that was due to the job thing.

Regardless I'll have to be a bit more careful about approaches. Though I've found out I'm not WTFterrible with Bowser... still terrible, but not to a major fault...

It's ok man.

Bowser is still relatively easy to play as. Fire Breath racks a lot of damage and you have a lot of kills moves, though most of them are damn slow. Finally you have the Koopa Slam for suicide purposes ( GREAT VS. SIRIUS WHEN HE'S AT 0%!!! ).

I think I just made the connection of what that's short for. XD

Congratulations Lux. I'm really impressed.