Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, as yet another proof of my short attention span:

Screenshot016-1.jpg

Panoramix got to Blood Raven's workshop. Fun fact: he was lv58 at the end of normal, still 58 when he entered there, and 65 when he exited. Now 66.

But I figured that sort of speedrunning normal mode seemed more appealing, so I made another paladin. And some Anvil Stones.

Love the name of your Paladin.

Yeah I noticed the same thing happened to me when I went there with my Druid and Necromancer before since they'd only get levels there. /Players 8?

I really should start to make Anvil Stones. Or use more Dragon Stones. Or tinker my items with hearts. I'm way too much of a packrat.

That was the funniest thing that happened in quite a while.

Too bad I miss most of CG94 due to classes :[

That's unfortunate. Crash is generally a fairly amusing guy, but what he did today was epic. The best part is that he actually posted it twice.

That's unfortunate. Crash is generally a fairly amusing guy, but what he did today was epic. The best part is that he actually posted it twice.

Oh man...

CG94 for Goatseman.

CrashGoatse94.

Man... I'm still cracking up over this.

Diablo time.

Gadzhi CV: who cares

"Well, if there's a weapon you want, tell me without reservation!"

Even though he looks aloof, he has a gentle personality and is an unusually kind dwarf.

Always minding his own business, he seldom inquires others about their motives. Since he isn't much interested in trading, he recruits part-timers for that. Is currently employing Toona in that way.

"If I were alone, our weapon shop would go bankrupt!"

"Alright, it's done!"

Also, as yet another proof of my short attention span:

Screenshot016-1.jpg

Panoramix got to Blood Raven's workshop. Fun fact: he was lv58 at the end of normal, still 58 when he entered there, and 65 when he exited. Now 66.

But I figured that sort of speedrunning normal mode seemed more appealing, so I made another paladin. And some Anvil Stones.

Love the name of your Paladin.

Yeah I noticed the same thing happened to me when I went there with my Druid and Necromancer before since they'd only get levels there. /Players 8?

I really should start to make Anvil Stones. Or use more Dragon Stones. Or tinker my items with hearts. I'm way too much of a packrat.

That was the funniest thing that happened in quite a while.

Before you notice it, I'll have like 30 characters.

I'm planning to get those extra skill points you mentioned, so I'm playing practice mode on /players1.

I have the impression that I won't ever tinker items with organs.

"WTF?

Who are j00 doodz!? LMAO!"

Someone tell me how to speak like that in real life.

I know only the j00 doodz part.

Now, what happened to Mia?...

*nods*

"WTF?

Who are j00 doodz!? LMAO!"

Someone tell me how to speak like that in real life.

"What the fuck?

Who are you, dudes?!"

Then, you're expected to fall on the ground, on your back, and laugh. Don't roll though, that'd be ROFL and not LMAO.

I'm planning to get those extra skill points you mentioned, so I'm playing practice mode on /players1.

I still have only 4. The last one is a Sorceress I named "Fia". Likely going to be a lightning Sorc, but I also have a surprise spell handy...

Ah good then.

Only hearts for some bonus life. About 200-300 base for both you and your mercenary, then muliplied by Battle Orders, Vigor and such.

I still have only 4. The last one is a Sorceress I named "Fia". Likely going to be a lightning Sorc, but I also have a surprise spell handy...

Ah good then.

Only hearts for some bonus life. About 200-300 base for both you and your mercenary, then muliplied by Battle Orders, Vigor and such.

You can't remove them and get refunded, though, right?

Sure, the same can be said of sockets and crafting, but at least gems are buyable. Even if somewhat expensive.