Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercenaries, what?

Now I need CtC amp on striking.

Or maybe not... normal mode /players1 is quite pathetic after all.

He's physically weak, since...

He's Diablo 1's Sorcerer.

Generating a level 21 character. I probably just misunderstood something.

Life Tap is much more than than Amp. you only need it for physical immunes and unless you see a Stone Skin Ghost or something, it shouldn't happen.

Diablo 1 Energy Shield made him the tank, though.

Getting Life Tap is a little harder, though.

But anyway... finished normal mode at level 36. Is that low enough?

Regardless, I'll mindlessly grind Panoramix at Blood Raven's workshop for a while. Just because. I'll never reach Hell.

No. D: Could you direct me to the post? ^^;

Lazy.

Gadzhi - voice actor: who cares

"Well, if there's a weapon you want, tell me without reservation!"

Even though he looks aloof, he has a gentle personality and is an unusually kind-hearted dwarf.

Always minding his own business, seldom inquiring others about their motives. Since he isn't much interested in trade, he recruits part-timers. Is currently employing Toona that way.

"If I were alone, our weapon shop would go bankrupt!"

"Alright, it's done!"

Edited by TheEnd

Regardless, I'll mindlessly grind Panoramix at Blood Raven's workshop for a while. Just because. I'll never reach Hell.

Don't you have Sparhawk's Spirit or Spikes of Rajamir with you? You could gamble those if you don't. Spirit Crown and Spiked Shield respectively.

It should be. In fact I think that's a bit lower than what my Barbarian had.

-150 res all is a fun challenge.

Lazy.

Gadzhi - voice actor: who cares

"Well, if there's a weapon you want, tell me without reservation!"

Even though he looks aloof, he has a gentle personality and is an unusually kind-hearted dwarf.

Always minding his own business, seldom inquiring others about their motives. Since he isn't much interested in trade, he recruits part-timers. Is currently employing Toona that way.

"If I were alone, our weapon shop would go bankrupt!"

"Alright, it's done!"

It's alright, I don't mind if you quoted it. ^^

Thanks, TE! : D

Guys Guys! I've just uploaded my first video to Youtube. This is so freking awesome. I'll have lots of vids coming soon!

Take a look at my first vid if you've got the time! ^_^

See my comment that I left on the video.

What the heck is a dazzle DVC?

It's a device that allows you to capture footage from consoles, etc to your computer as a video file.

It's what I used after I trashed my TV tuner.

Edited by Zebesian

Don't you have Sparhawk's Spirit or Spikes of Rajamir with you? You could gamble those if you don't. Spirit Crown and Spiked Shield respectively.

It should be. In fact I think that's a bit lower than what my Barbarian had.

-150 res all is a fun challenge.

I have to plan gears first, though. As you probably know by now, I like sets. Regardless, later.

Good.

By the way... you can gamble all those unique class rings/amulets, right? Specifically the ones you can convert into aura stones (provided you're like level 80, naturally).

I have to plan gears first, though. As you probably know by now, I like sets. Regardless, later.

By the way... you can gamble all those unique class rings/amulets, right? Specifically the ones you can convert into aura stones (provided you're like level 80, naturally).

Sure thing.

I know I got a few unique and set class amulets ( mostly the Druid ones ), but I didn't manage to get one of the highest ones. 5% chance of getting a Unique * 10% chance of getting the highest one...

This said, I do believe you can gamble them, but it would take a lot of gold. I know however that you can't make them by fusing 7 rares, but you can get the 2nd highest one.

Redd White, himself is not that unlikeable.

Sparkles, added to the fact he has a big "vocabulary", according to April May, are quite funny. Also he is pretty much a pimp.

Edited by Shelly de Killer

Redd White, himself is not that unlikeable.

Sparkles, added to the fact he has a big "vocabulary", according to April May, are quite funny. Also he is pretty much a pimp.

Arrogant

Conceited

Manipulative

Strangely enough, Engarde fits all those, did not have the testicular to commit an actual murder, and gets more praise.

Sure thing.

I know I got a few unique and set class amulets ( mostly the Druid ones ), but I didn't manage to get one of the highest ones. 5% chance of getting a Unique * 10% chance of getting the highest one...

This said, I do believe you can gamble them, but it would take a lot of gold. I know however that you can't make them by fusing 7 rares, but you can get the 2nd highest one.

I think I've gone against those odds before. CTRL-ALT-DEL sure is something beautiful.

Damned be that clvl x 80/70% formula.

2j5hy5l.jpg

ZOMFG UNHOODED ROBE KEYBLADE USAGE.

(and awesome japanese voice :awesome:)

We know you're masturbating.

I think I've gone against those odds before. CTRL-ALT-DEL sure is something beautiful.

Damned be that clvl x 80/70% formula.

Delicious abuse. Should do it when I have time.

Indeed :/

I almost died twice. Hoards of burning dead and Gorebellies are not something to be taken lightly it seems.

And you're still only in act 2. Lots of fun await you in the following ones, ranging from enemy Lightning bots to "FUCK IRON MAIDEN!" and finally "RUN FOR THE HILLS IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!"