Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.

Ya sure?

You started the thing and should get #10 000 : (

:o

WHY NOT NOISH GODDAMIT

Killing you is more fun. 83

Ya sure?

Yes. The main reasons I say 100 kill Hero Sword Fury is...

1. High MOV and flight means she's got a good chance of nuking enemy forces on the player phase >_>.

2. I'm only thinking of 1st GEN characters >_>

3. Hero Lance is... meh... swords are clearly better.

4. She's one of the 3 people I'll use in chapter 5 this run >_>

Hero Sword !Lex Lakche is way better >_>. Massacre on the enemy phase FTMFW

Edited by Levin

Levin and Fia's request, I turned Alec into Holsety/Levin, he disappeared and fucked the others:

amazing-1.jpg

You can see the cavalier enemy sprite under Arden's enemy sprite on the last picture.

Edited by Shanan

Love you too.

<3

Yes. The main reasons I say 100 kill Hero Sword Fury is...

1. High MOV and flight means she's got a good chance of nuking enemy forces on the player phase >_>.

2. I'm only thinking of 1st GEN characters >_>

3. Hero Lance is... meh... swords are clearly better.

4. She's one of the 3 people I'll use in chapter 5 this run >_>

Fine...

:wub:

There is less satisfaction in killing weaklings >_>

GODAMMIT, KILL CLAUDE THEN, HE'S NOT THAT WEAK.

<3

Fine...

:wub:

Everyone is a fan of the female fatale with the Cheap Sword, uh.

Edited by Lex

I disagree. She can't evade everything with FE4's raped RNG, and since she'll kill more, more enemies will come to her, so more attacks, then she'll take all the exp and have a higher chance of dying.

Silver Sword Noish!Lakche is superior.

Levin and Fia's request, I turned Alec into Holsety/Levin, he disappeared and fucked the others:

amazing-1.jpg

You can see the cavalier enemy sprite under Arden's enemy sprite on the last picture.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You are kidding right?

I disagree. She can't evade everything with FE4's raped RNG, and since she'll kill more, more enemies will come to her, so more attacks, then she'll take all the exp and have a higher chance of dying.

It's hard to kill Lakche~! :wub:

Ambush. When that's activating (and when she has enough STR) She's killing every enemy that comes towards her and they won't get the chance to attack. Make it 100 kill Hero sword and that's just worse than rape.

Indirect attack enemies are lucky though >_>.

What? That guy has crap DEF and is eager to die so he can get in Sleuf's head >_>. You could probably kill him just by poking him with a stick... HE'S THAT EAGER for Sleuf.

Edited by Levin

Ambush. When that's activating (and when she has enough STR) She's killing every enemy that comes towards her and they won't get the chance to attack. Make it 100 kill Hero sword and that's just worse than rape.

Your whole argument is based on the fact that she has a 50 kill or more Hero Sword..

Without it, you have to depend on Meteor Sword. And even with it, the chances of a critical aren't exactly sky high.

And like you said, indirect attacks.

Plus it's more useful if Patty and Delmud get the Hero Swords.

Edited by Shanan

Your whole argument is based on the fact that she has a 50 kill or more Hero Sword..

Without it, you have to depend on Meteor Sword. And even with it, the chances of a critical aren't exactly sky high.

Not really, she can kill some enemies with enough STR and the hero sword (even if it has less than 50 kills). Getting the STR could take a while though (unless you boss abuse Danan).

Also, I know the Hero Sword would be more useful on some1 who needs it more like Delmund. I only give Lakche the Hero Sword if I feel like having her massacre enemies in the manner I just mentioned >_>

Edited by Levin

Because it's weird if a Hero Sword couldn't kill more than 50, IMO.

And a goddess deserves for her godly sword. :wub:

Not really, she can kill some enemies with enough STR and the hero sword (even if it has less than 50 kills). Getting the STR could take a while though (unless you boss abuse Danan)

Wrong. The enemies in FE4 have gigantic HP. Most of them will never die. Mages? Indirect.

Because it's weird if a Hero Sword couldn't kill more than 50, IMO.

It definitely can, but it's late in the game.

Wrong. The enemies in FE4 have gigantic HP. Most of them will never die. Mages? Indirect.

Shooting Star + Hero Sword = 10 attacks in row. Unless you are Yurius I found it's hard to survive this. >_>

And he said that indirect enemies are lucky. Lakche can dodge those spells just fine.

It definitely can, but it's late in the game.

If you level up her using that sword it won't take more than 2 chapters to get 50 kills. >_>

I DONT WANNA DIE

>_______>

If you level up her using that sword it won't take more than 2 chapters to get 50 kills. >_>

Favoritism, abuse etc.

Shooting Star + Hero Sword = 10 attacks in row. Unless you are Yurius I found it's hard to survive this. >_>

And he said that indirect enemies are lucky. Lakche can dodge those spells just fine.

Low chance.