• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux has me so confused right now that it's not even funny.

Also...

(9/18/2009 4:04:42 PM) Bad Lobotomy: Oh deary me.. What a tool Ninji is.

(9/18/2009 4:04:52 PM) Bad Lobotomy: Pray tell, what exactly is Ninji basing his accusations on anyways? Not once have I ever held a conversation with him. He doesn’t know jack shit about me or who I am, except for what he can view publicly and what others relay to him.

(9/18/2009 4:05:44 PM) Bad Lobotomy: If there is ANYTHING I have ever said on SF that puts me as Chainy or Etell, please be my guest and actually show me. One would think that you’d need to actually have something other than baseless fairy tales before they go around pointing the finger at others and trying to connect the “dots”.

(9/18/2009 4:06:30 PM) Bad Lobotomy: So Chainy commented on the situation? And what…? We ALL know Ninji is brash. A toe-sucking baby could point this out to you.

(9/18/2009 4:07:03 PM) Bad Lobotomy: I can point this out to you just based on his posts and his moronic assumptions. It seems likely that he’d go “confront” Chainy himself, given his personality.

I've gained notoriety. Awesome.

Also, I was merely guessing on the situation, I wasn't singling Chainey out, but OK.

And Lux just told me this person was Bad Lobotomy. Guess who had that name? C'mon, guess, it's OK. They know.

But the person saying this isn't Etel, so yeah.

Edited by Ninji

Lux has me so confused right now that it's not even funny.

Also...

(9/18/2009 4:04:42 PM) Bad Lobotomy: Oh deary me.. What a tool Ninji is.

(9/18/2009 4:04:52 PM) Bad Lobotomy: Pray tell, what exactly is Ninji basing his accusations on anyways? Not once have I ever held a conversation with him. He doesn’t know jack shit about me or who I am, except for what he can view publicly and what others relay to him.

(9/18/2009 4:05:44 PM) Bad Lobotomy: If there is ANYTHING I have ever said on SF that puts me as Chainy or Etell, please be my guest and actually show me. One would think that you’d need to actually have something other than baseless fairy tales before they go around pointing the finger at others and trying to connect the “dots”.

(9/18/2009 4:06:30 PM) Bad Lobotomy: So Chainy commented on the situation? And what…? We ALL know Ninji is brash. A toe-sucking baby could point this out to you.

(9/18/2009 4:07:03 PM) Bad Lobotomy: I can point this out to you just based on his posts and his moronic assumptions. It seems likely that he’d go “confront” Chainy himself, given his personality.

I've gained notoriety. Awesome.

Also, I was merely guessing on the situation, I wasn't singling Chainey out, but OK.

And Lux just told me this person was Bad Lobotomy. Guess who had that name? C'mon, guess, it's OK. They know.

But the person saying this isn't Etel, so yeah.

Wait, what.

Charlie+genderbending=Chalis.

No. Bad Rei.

Yeah right.

Ninji, you claimed Lux confused you, but you did the same right now. At least to me.

CHALIS! SHE'S BACK! THANK. THE. LORD!

That's two in a row... Let's get the other three back, please. :3

She is?

May I ask a link?

Check five pages back.

I wouldn't get too hopeful of her being "back" to be honest. =\

Neither would I, and I'm skewing the results right now.

What is this I am seeing?

Chalis?

Nope, you're just seeing things.

Ask Lux.

Lux?

Get over here my boy.

Ok, Nanna (I call her this for purposes known later) and I were spamming emoticons on MSN, and it was mistaken for looping. When Ninji asked who it was, I answered BL. "... BL is Etel. And Etel is a guy. ._." he responded. So then I called her out on it, and she tried to explain she was no one here, but she herself. Today, I came on and Ninji didn't realize I was talking about Nanna, and not Etel. Etel came FROM BL, Nanna went TO it. So now I'm not exactly in the best position, because it's all my fault. I should have specified. Do not think badly of either of them...

Hey guys, guess what?

My N64 never had video issues!

I switched positions for my video splitter so now it displays the video on my TV.

Also, I got a new Dazzle DVC since my last one fucked up.

That's good, now I can continue to neglect my 64 for a few more years without worrying.

Ask Lux.

Lux?

Get over here my boy.

Ok, Nanna (I call her this for purposes known later) and I were spamming emoticons on MSN, and it was mistaken for looping. When Ninji asked who it was, I answered BL. "... BL is Etel. And Etel is a guy. ._." he responded. So then I called her out on it, and she tried to explain she was no one here, but she herself. Today, I came on and Ninji didn't realize I was talking about Nanna, and not Etel. Etel came FROM BL, Nanna went TO it. So now I'm not exactly in the best position, because it's all my fault. I should have specified. Do not think badly of either of them...

Love is over.

Chalis! Chalis! I'm playing RF! :awesome:

Ninji v2.

Edited by TheEnd