FE4 THREAD

Fia

Love is over.

Oh, that's not it, folks! Have we got a show for you! Continue, Lux.

I don't think so. There was no real reason for you to bring this situation to everyone's attention, in the first place. But I don't want anyone thought of poorly, so I cleared up the matter, if only slightly.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalis! Chalis! I'm playing RF! :awesome:

I saw. At Fogu. :awesome: I've been kept up to date about RF3 this entire time. Also in sheer manliness, Carlos(<33333) > Ghadji(<33).

Ninji v2.

Nini never reformed. v2 would be worse, and quite obviously I have my own sub tier list where Lux could fit in.

...Nevermind that, I am subtier of my own subtier, it seems.

Edited by Chalis

I don't think so. There was no real reason for you to bring this situation to everyone's attention, in the first place. But I don't want anyone thought of poorly, so I cleared up the matter, if only slightly.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

No reason for me to post someone acting like a jackass because they don't want people to see them as a jerk.

Uh huh. Totally.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

No reason for me to post someone acting like a jackass because they don't want people to see them as a jerk.

Uh huh. Totally.

No reason for you to be a jerk about it, either.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Uh huh. Totally.

No reason for you to be a jerk about it, either.

Ninji has been a jerk 24/7 for a while.

Also, hi CF.

Screenshot022.jpg

AMULET TRIES UNIQUES SETS

Plague's Last Arrowhead 83 5 0

BlackKnight's Holy Signet 132 3 5

Btw, do Cleansing and Meditation stack? Their Prayer-derived HP recovery, I mean.

Edited by TheEnd

Anyway, let's keep this loldrama to ourselves. There's no reason to get others involved.

I wasn't getting anyone involved. I merely posted something that you shared with me that I found interesting.

There is no drama. I asked a simple request of you and you gave me some self-righteous "I believe in HONESTY!" speech.

I hate those annoying little Fetishes so much.

Wait until you see their undead selves.

You mean the ones that explode? I'd rather not deal with them... but I probably won't have much of a choice in the matter. :[

I hate those annoying little Fetishes so much.

Wait until you see their undead selves.

You mean the ones that explode? I'd rather not deal with them... but I probably won't have much of a choice in the matter. :[

And then Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, created a forest full of cannibal pygmies.

What

What did I do

*headshot*

Edited by TheEnd

Even worse in Nightmare and Hell.

And then Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred, created a forest full of cannibal pygmies.

They're so cute, you just want to hold two of them at the same time and bash their skulls in.

This said, fighting the council with low resistances can be a pain in the ass as well.

Edited by Isabella Valentine