Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Say, how many people here use MSN?

I do. colon3.gif

My MSN program doesn't work, so I'm forced to use Pidgin.

Fishing was great for beginning money, but I dropped it. And magic staffs..? What praytell are those :?

The fishing is the only way to marry Mei. Staffs increase magic attacks, and in RF2 they were also used in cooking and with the pharmacy.

I considered marrying her, but I found out I need a good friend who also plays RF, so the thought ended there. I never really cared much for magic attacks per se, but the spells can be invaluable at times.

And escape+teleport is invaluable for someone with as little patience as me. :3

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I do. colon3.gif

I have Pidgin as well.

Sometimes even that fails me, and I'm forced to use... *shiver* MEEBO! D:

I main Skype. AIM is my secondary.

That video program? I used to main AIM, until I came here. Then I just kinda slid out of IMing, until I got an MSN.

I do. colon3.gif

I have Pidgin as well.

That video program? I used to main AIM, until I came here. Then I just kinda slid out of IMing, until I got an MSN.

Skype is that talk for free thing.

I considered marrying her, but I found out I need a good friend who also plays RF, so the thought ended there. I never really cared much for magic attacks per se, but the spells can be invaluable at times.

And escape+teleport is invaluable for someone with as little patience as me. :3

Those expensive spell books behind Tori? Beautiful. Medication and Cure are my favorites.

I don't use IMs very often. I don't find a use for them.

Edited by Chalis

I do. colon3.gif

I have Pidgin as well.

Skype is that talk for free thing.

Yes, but you can talk for free with MSN/AIM.

And escape+teleport is invaluable for someone with as little patience as me. colon3.gif

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. :3

Yeah, I only have four spells: Medication, Cure, Teleport, and Escape. I love 'em all. The spells to fight just waste RP. D:

And escape+teleport is invaluable for someone with as little patience as me. colon3.gif

Tori? Beautiful.

Yeah, I only have four spells: Medication, Cure, Teleport, and Escape. I love 'em all. The spells to fight just waste RP. D:

What are you playing?

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. colon3.gif

What are you playing?

Rune Factory. : D

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. colon3.gif

What are you playing?

Sounds fun.

What console.

Tori? Beautiful.

XD I prefer Sharron. She and Ragu share the same interests of caves not to mention her proposing item is simply amazing.

Ohohoh, later on you'll be eating those words. Enemies and bosses have different defenses and resistances.

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. colon3.gif

What are you playing?

Sounds fun.

What console.

DS. If you're curious, it's a farming/mining/fighting/dating sim (not obligatory)/dungeon crawling/house building/life sim/and much more! game.

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. colon3.gif

XD I prefer Sharron. She and Ragu share the same interests of caves not to mention her proposing item is simply amazing.

Ohohoh, later on you'll be eating those words. Enemies and bosses have different defenses and resistances.

Sharron's a little too mysterious for me. I was considering

Lynette

, but Tori was my choice in the end. I :wub: bookworms.

Yes, easily fixed by getting the proper magic sword. :3