• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I considered marrying her, but I found out I need a good friend who also plays RF, so the thought ended there. I never really cared much for magic attacks per se, but the spells can be invaluable at times.

And escape+teleport is invaluable for someone with as little patience as me. colon3.gif

Tori? Beautiful.

Fix'd. colon3.gif

Yeah, I only have four spells: Medication, Cure, Teleport, and Escape. I love 'em all. The spells to fight just waste RP. D:

What are you playing?

Rune Factory. : D

Sounds fun.

What console.

DS. If you're curious, it's a farming/mining/fighting/dating sim (not obligatory)/dungeon crawling/house building/life sim/and much more! game.

Sims+harvest moon+ a generic RPG. Sounds EVAN MOAR fun.

Sharron's a little too mysterious for me. I was considering

Lynette

, but Tori was my choice in the end. I :wub: bookworms.

Yes, easily fixed by getting the proper magic sword. :3

I found her very classy.

Star Saber + Rune Shield + Happy Ring + Star Pendant = Nothing stands a chance<33333

I have recently played RF2 and it seemed quite easy.

Defeated 4th boss and working on getting all those stupid tablets...

Good luck for the next part. :awesome:

Edited by Chalis

Lynette

, but Tori was my choice in the end. I wub.gif bookworms.

Yes, easily fixed by getting the proper magic sword. colon3.gif

I found her very classy.

Star Saber + Rune Shield + Happy Ring + Star Pendant = Nothing stands a chance<33333

Just weird, that's all. XD

Perchance, could you tell me how to obtain each? :3

Lynette

, but Tori was my choice in the end. I :wub: bookworms.

Yes, easily fixed by getting the proper magic sword. :3

I found her very classy.

Sounds....

ANYWAY.

hi.

I found her very classy.

Just weird, that's all. XD

Perchance, could you tell me how to obtain each? :3

Oh you.

The Star Saber alone will take a good while to make and that's AFTER you get the house extension, where you get a forge. Same with the rest of those items listed. Forget visiting the smith anymore after doing so, buy craft books from Russel and steadily rise your Forging and Decoration Skills.

A Luck Blade is just as good for a while because of the crit boost, but its not an elemental weapon. I suggest a Wind Sword for a while. (I think it's suggested against using Wind elemental weapons in Mt. Gigant, though.)

The Star Saber alone will take a good while to make and that's AFTER you get the house extension, where you get a forge. Same with the rest of those items listed. Forget visiting the smith anymore after doing so, buy craft books from Russel and steadily rise your Forging and Decoration Skills.

A Luck Blade is just as good for a while because of the crit boost, but its not an elemental weapon. I suggest a Wind Sword for a while. (I think it's suggested against using Wind elemental weapons in Mt. Gigant, though.)

Hmm... I'm not going to get to Misty Bloom in time, so I have a year to improve my skills. I'll put that on the "to do" list.

Hmm... I'm not going to get to Misty Bloom in time, so I have a year to improve my skills. I'll put that on the "to do" list.

Star Saber is love. weapona16.png

Whoa. That's one dangerous looking blade. : D

Right now, I just have a long sword, shortly after ditching the broadsword.

I prefer this one: ShootingStar.gif

Overkill.

Good Lux. Get a Wind Sword as soon as you can and put away the long sword. Buy a lot of Broadswords later on.

This one can do five attacks before the enemy can counter as well. weapona16.png

Heaven Asunder can do 6. weapona17.png

Good Lux. Get a Wind Sword as soon as you can and put away the long sword. Buy a lot of Broadswords later on.

This one can do five attacks before the enemy can counter as well. weapona16.png

Ripoff.

Heaven Asunder can do 6. weapona17.png

BUTCHER'S CLEAVER

Alright :3 Why broadswords? =o

They are the most basic one-handed swords and necessary for leveling your craft skills.

At least until you get to level ~8, then work from there to forging other weapons.

You've been improving your cooking skill, right? About the same logic applies here.

BUTCHER'S CLEAVER

2009o8x.gif

AH, FRESH MEAT

*closes the door of a gridded wall and picks up a short bow*

Stupid doors.

Seriously you reminded me of that really tough boss that keeps you stunned if you get are a melee user..

They are the most basic one-handed swords and necessary for leveling your craft skills.

At least until you get to level ~8, then work from there to forging other weapons.

You've been improving your cooking skill, right? About the same logic applies here.

Ah. I'm just unaware how to forge. ;____;

Yes, ma'am. : D

Only level 2. I'm trying to be able to make two things: cookies, and pumpkin pudding. What would be a great level raiser? *prays it isn't pickled radish*