FE4 THREAD

Fia

YAAAAHOO! I have a large milk! I can now propose to Tori! Well, when I have the proper love points. But that's the item I propose to her with. ^^

You propose to a woman with milk.

Somehow, I don't think she'll say yes.

That's what I'm required to give her. It even says in a book in the librairy Tori hangs out it all the time: "When the sun goes down on a holiday, go up to the top of Mt. Gigant, and propose to the woman you love with a large milk."

Edited by Lux Aeterna

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't fool me, Mr. Wright. The man with the spiky hair is obviously De Killer, and he will be proven guilty unless you defend him.

NOT NECESARILLY

....Sure, why not.

Yes necessarily.

Now fetch me my milk and give me a sponge bath, Ms. Mia de Killer von Karma Wr- zzzzzzzzzz...

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cut the drugs, mofo

Your sig says otherwise.

There's an arena in C18 and another in C20 (but you can't buy staves for healing so you better stock if you wanna use that one a lot).

Okay. Thanks. -goes through chapter 15 looking for Starlight-

Ninji just had to pick the one idiot to get stuck as Oldbag's partner in a job to set up Rei for some warranted mocking using the abomination that is Oldbag. Godfuckingdamnit.

There's an arena in C18 and another in C20 (but you can't buy staves for healing so you better stock if you wanna use that one a lot).

Okay. Thanks. -goes through chapter 15 looking for Starlight-

Don't bother, you don't get Starlight till C21 and you need to have the Orbs which are in C19. To deal with C15 Gharnef you just need to stay away from him and he'll leave around turn 6.

Edited by ?!

Ninji just had to pick the one idiot to get stuck as Oldbag's partner in a job to set up Rei for some warranted mocking using the abomination that is Oldbag. Godfuckingdamnit.

:3

But Meekins is awesome.

Ninji chanelled Meekins.

Don't bother, you don't get Starlight till C21 and you need to have the Orbs which are in C19. To deal with C15 Gharnef you just need to stay away from him and he'll leave around turn 6.

Okay. That makes things better.

Edited by Momizi Inubashiri

I can't seem to find the Viper Temple... unless I have to go through the ranch section, which seems pretty impossible to me for the time being. :/

Don't. Go through the tunnels under the city. One of the Sewer entrances ( the one near the ocean ) was replaced by an area that connects Lut Gholein to the Viper Temple AND the Faggot Lair. It works a bit like the Harem.

The Lost Farm is among a few of the high level areas you'll want to avoid until you're stronger. In Act 3 you might also come across the Marsh of Pain, which is infested with Duriels. Seek a place called the Flayer Tunnel in the Spider Forest and you won't have to face them.

Also hi.

Edited by Isabella Valentine