• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm required to give her. It even says in a book in the librairy Tori hangs out it all the time: "When the sun goes down on a holiday, go up to the top of Mt. Gigant, and propose to the woman you love with a large milk."

First you have to get wood hundreds of times and now you propose with milk?

Man, this is one bizarre game.

All this speaking of PW3 is making me an unhappy camper due to their decision to skip releasing it over here and Playsia hasn't had any US copies in stock for forever

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Life must be hard in Giantspiderland.

That's what I'm required to give her. It even says in a book in the librairy Tori hangs out it all the time: "When the sun goes down on a holiday, go up to the top of Mt. Gigant, and propose to the woman you love with a large milk."

First you have to get wood hundreds of times and now you propose with milk?

Man, this is one bizarre game.

They did say Rune Factory: a FANTASY Harvest Moon.

Yeah I can see that happen.

Did you get further in Eastern Sun?

I'm still in act 1. I have to go fetch Cain, but I just don't feel like doing that for some reason. I'd rather just go and beat the living hell out of random demons and such.

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! I HAVE 2000 WOOD!!!!

You got wood 2000 times? I'm impressed.

All this speaking of PW3 is making me an unhappy camper due to their decision to skip releasing it over here and Playsia hasn't had any US copies in stock for forever

Not to convince you to do it or anything, but emulators nowadays are advanced enough to play Ace Attorney just fine.

Then again I only played the 4 original cases of the first Phoenix Wright and I still feel like joining Court Records ...

Not to convince you to do it or anything, but emulators nowadays are advanced enough to play Ace Attorney just fine.

Then again I only played the 4 original cases of the first Phoenix Wright and I still feel like joining Court Records ...

I don't know about AJ, though...

Even if I leant in that direction, I'm afraid that my computer wouldn't be up to the task. It is very sick ;_; Which is why it is getting the boot as soon as Win7 becomes available. And now it is time to go to work.

Ugh. Forgive me if I'm not to active tonight. I have a massive essay on Judaism and Islam due tomorrow. :sob:

That's fine. Nobody is going to kill you if you aren't active.

I'm still in act 1. I have to go fetch Cain, but I just don't feel like doing that for some reason. I'd rather just go and beat the living hell out of random demons and such.

You'll appreciate the extra levels.

Also I might have a few things in extra you might like, like a Tyreal's set or something.