Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Here? It is. I'm having a ton of fun with RF, though. :awesome:

Eastern hemisphere, eh?

You're moving to the US. Awesome! Where, if you don't mind me asking :?

Is there such a thing as the eastern hemisphere? I thought it was north and south. Sorry, they gave very lame Geography lessons when I was in middle school.

Most likely Massachusetts (where I was born), if I get into Harvard. If I don't, still Massachusetts (most likely) unless I get into another Ivy.

Here? It is. I'm having a ton of fun with RF, though. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Eastern hemisphere, eh?

You're moving to the US. Awesome! Where, if you don't mind me asking :?

Is there such a thing as the eastern hemisphere? I thought it was north and south. Sorry, they gave very lame Geography lessons when I was in middle school.

Most likely Massachusetts (where I was born), if I get into Harvard. If I don't, still Massachusetts (most likely) unless I get into another Ivy.

I suck at geography too. XD Hemi means half, and sphere means ball (I think). So the eastern hemisphere is the east half of the ball, in other words, our planet.

I might be going to Harvard. I haven't decided yet. Best of luck to you. : D

I might be going to Harvard.

I wish it was that easy.

Wahhh.

I heard it was all about taking an active effort in your community, as in, making them actually want you to go there, rather than you wanting to go there. I just have to set up a good background of high school, so the scholarships may follow.

But yes, it's nowhere near that easy.

I heard it was all about taking an active effort in your community, as in, making them actually want you to go there, rather than you wanting to go there. I just have to set up a good background of high school, so the scholarships may follow.

It helps, but your essay and academics are extremely crucial as well.

The best colleges don't give scholarships if I recall correctly. How much do your parents make per year?

Edited by Seph

http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/CollegeDetail.jsp?collegeId=1251&profileId=2 I'm not sure what site they will recommend for you two at your senior year at your high school but I recommend you book mark that site I posted and this site too, http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ Edited by Cyas

It helps, but your essay and academics are extremely crucial as well.

The best colleges don't give scholarships if I recall correctly. How much do your parents make per year?

That's part of what I meant by a good background.

They do, people a fair few people from my school have gotten full scholarships there. And I'm not sure. 100-150 thousand?

I've memorized it (sort of).

Ivies (or some of them) don't ask for any money from people with a family which has an income of less than $60000, so I wouldn't have to pay.

They do, people a fair few people from my school have gotten full scholarships there. And I'm not sure. 100-150 thousand?

I don't think they're scholarships, they're called grants depending on how much your family earns.

You would be able to take some sort of financial aid, but not too much.

Edited by Seph

Ok, this thing looks slightly threatening...

story8_img3.png

How cute.

You're right, they never look threatening in those drawings. But remember this: I have to destroy that 2000 HP thing with a SWORD. Oh, and here's a pic I took ingame.

2gw9pjm.png

<:3

I've fought twice, and I've lost twice. Now I'm on my third battle, and it seems to be getting easier or something... I have no idea why.

Because you had fought the same boss twice and know it's attack pattern etc.

I've fought twice, and I've lost twice. Now I'm on my third battle, and it seems to be getting easier or something... I have no idea why.

Because you had fought the same boss twice and know it's attack pattern etc.

This. It's common sense Lux.

Lux. Amazingly more clueless than Crash.