• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But instead, the teasing didn't cease. I heard people saying "the CrashXMist thing is getting old now," if he had just maintained that, the teasing might have stopped.

Doubtful. There were also people saying that CrashXMist will never get old.

As I told him, the teasing decreased.

Although, I didn't say I didn't encourage you to convince him. ;)

There's no advice involved. But look at the way you've reacted. It seemed the teasing would stop after he admitted, but instead you see this as a sign of weakness, and trudge on to work your way into him liking other FE characters.

I never said the teasing would stop. I said that it would decrease, which it did.

I didn't even want to make him like characters other than Mist in the first place: I was just going to help him by making him like Mist, and then stop dealing with him completely.

But when Fia's involved..

But instead, the teasing didn't cease. I heard people saying "the CrashXMist thing is getting old now," if he had just maintained that, the teasing might have stopped.

Yeah, maybe I should've done, then this would've never happened.

Maybe it's not too late to go back to hating her.

Endowments?

Breasts.

That's what I thought. Breasts are nice and all, but they are not what makes a woman a woman.

I never said that's what they were, but that's basically the only thing I can guess off of to tell if its a guy or not. Regardless, I just expected Lachesis to have bigger breasts, that's all.

Endowments?

Breasts.

That's what I thought. Breasts are nice and all, but they are not what makes a woman a woman.

This.

For Lux it's not true though.

Actually, breasts don't make a woman.

Yeah, maybe I should've done, then this would've never happened.

Maybe it's not too late to go back to hating her.

Actually the best solution is to stop reacting as I have told you long, loooooong time ago.

But then again, you just love the attention. Since you are that desperate, go ahead.

I never said that's what they were, but that's basically the only thing I can guess off of to tell if its a guy or not. Regardless, I just expected Lachesis to have bigger breasts, that's all.

http://i37.tinypic.com/22g4f9.jpg

Better now? (How sad it is that this is the only worksafe fanart of Lachesis that I have. :( )

Actually, breasts don't make a woman.

Good Lux.

http://i37.tinypic.com/22g4f9.jpg

Better now? (How sad it is that this is the only worksafe fanart of Lachesis that I have. :( )

Yeah, that one is a ton more convincing. Not to mention it doesn't look half bad. ;)

FE4 THREAD main pairing:

2302761.jpg

Also sleep, bye people

Is that Levin or Alec?

If it's LEvin, I believe you just whated Holsety! -_-

So is TheEnd's usergroup being exiled a trick or the real thing?

A Trick.

Ah, good. I thought those were over.

The Tricks or TheEnd?