• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze, if it isn't for this thread, probably I won't come to SF anymore...

I can't say that I blame you.

I do enjoy the drama, but if it keeps on going like this... well let me say it kinds of starting to get old.

"Drama" is one of the reasons why I gave up my mod position. Not the main reason, but it was a factor.

Yeah, having drama when you are part of the staff is no fun.

The best drama is kept on ED.

Unfortunately it seems that the spy has no longer taken interest in documenting this site. :<

Oh no, the best drama will be Fox's. Really.

*sigh* And I was hoping I could just ignore this mention of drama. I just read through part of it, and as expected, before I was a quarter-way down the page it just went downhill as usual. :facepalm:

*sigh* And I was hoping I could just ignore this mention of drama. I just read through part of it, and as expected, before I was a quarter-way down the page it just went downhill as usual. :facepalm:

Meh. Not really different from the past episodes of the Serenes Forest soap.

How many episodes until now?

Meh. Not really different from the past episodes of the Serenes Forest soap.

Again, as expected. I just really, really hate seeing those. <_<

The plot is getting old.

Why, then?

When I resigned, I had been a mod for nearly three years. After that much time, moderating an internet forum had become an unwanted responsibility. That along with various other factors such as the aforementioned drama and a declining interest in the Fire Emblem community led to my resignation.

The funny part is that had actually been meaning to leave several months before I finally went through with it. There were three instances where I had planned to make a "going away" thread in the staff board, but various circumstances made me reconsider.

There is no SF. FE 4 THREAD, only 8D.

I'm completely honest in saying that this is the only reason I come to the forums anymore.

Some of us feel the same way.

The plot is getting old.

Just a little bit.

Yep.

When I resigned, I had been a mod for nearly three years. After that much time, moderating an internet forum had become an unwanted responsibility. That along with various other factors such as the aforementioned drama and a declining interest in the Fire Emblem community led to my resignation.

The funny part is that had actually been meaning to leave several months before I finally went through with it. There were three instances where I had planned to make a "going away" thread in the staff board, but various circumstances made me reconsider.

That much time?

I see.

On that note, I'll be off.