FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not really. It was following a fad; something I do not like doing. emo13.gif Plus, Veneziano is clueless and girly. I don't want to be thought of like that. >_>

Isn't this already the case?

Allow me to extend upon my statement. Personifying a clueless and girly character is part of what would strengthen people's opinion that I and he are actually one and the same.

Well, you COULD be Poland and Nin(j)i could be North Italy...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to extend upon my statement. Personifying a clueless and girly character is part of what would strengthen people's opinion that I and he are actually one and the same.

You're still the same to us, Luxy~ *pat*

Thank you. : D

WAIT.

Not really. It was following a fad; something I do not like doing. emo13.gif Plus, Veneziano is clueless and girly. I don't want to be thought of like that. >_>

Isn't this already the case?

Hmm, I'm surprised no1 has accused me of being "girly" since I use the pink DDD and a pink toothbrush >_>

Colors mean nothing to that factor.

I just don't know why people call me girly, but the description was I'm more "gentle" or something.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I just don't know why people call me girly, but the description was I'm more "gentle" or something.

Name some dude girlier than you.

That D3's already been called annoying, durable, "dangerous"

Which is why nobody brings up the pink. I always play pink Lucas/TL, anyway.

Edited by Pride

Name some dude girlier than you.

Jude Law

I actually thought that was a woman at first.

Then I scrolled down.

Yuuka screamed when I showed her. ^_^

A GENUINE Manliness Tier list, at that. If I'm anywhere in the effeminate tier, it won't be a valid list.

Effeminate men shave their legs and wear women's jeans. I've practically got fur covering my legs and I dress like a skater. Most of the time.

RF, being more emotive, gentle and cute in general.

Ok, in order...

1. Just because I play a game... Does not mean I am girly. And I love the fighting parts, more than anything. Well, except one other part.

2. Now THAT, I will take.

3. Gentle? What do you mean by that?

4. (See above. Replace "gentle" with "cute.")

A GENUINE Manliness Tier list, at that. If I'm anywhere in the effeminate tier, it won't be a valid list.

Effeminate men shave their legs and wear women's jeans. I've practically got fur covering my legs and I dress like a skater. Most of the time.

...No comment.

Ok, in order...

1. Just because I play a game... Does not mean I am girly. And I love the fighting parts, more than anything. Well, except one other part.

You could fix these accusations, permanent-style, by playing Okami.

...No comment.

Ok, in order...

Okami doesn't really have a very manly art style.

Now, MadWorld or No More Heroes, on the other hand...

...No comment.

Ok, in order...

Good try, but no.

Yout mannerisms. When I talk with you, you oddly sound like a few female friends of mine.

Examples? I just try to be polite. Being gruff has always gotten me glares.