• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Chalis. :[

Speaking of which, that reminds me of the time I choked on some NyQuil. That was bad.

Pills aren't my favorite medicines either, I prefer syrup even if it tastes horrible. D:

Reminds me of the time I choked on a Skittle. That was sad.

XD

What to do today..

Also, hi.

Anything interesting happen?

You've seen the magicalgirl!Italy right? Then no, nothing interesting.

Reminds me of the time I choked on a Skittle. That was sad.

Are you mocking me, boy?

No. Just remembering a painful incident.

How painful was it?

Mildly. But I coughed it up. Then I tried to eat again, until someone knocked it out of my hand. :awesome:

Rhys is, by day, a very weak, frail bishop with hemophilia.

By night, however, he's known as the Hemophiliac, teaming up with fellow bleeders from around the universe, like Soren and Viral and Luigi and Sasuke and everyone from Final Fantasy, and saving it from health and wellness. Admittedly it doesn't take long from stopping those arrogant health nuts from taking over the universe (usually just one stare from them and they're already bleeding), but Rhys has to accomplish all this in a night and return to his facade during the day, without anyone from the [Gay Men]s noticing.

He actually does a good job at making people think he's just a weak, frail bishop with a minor case of hemophilia. However, there's one problem.

Mia found out. And she's a vampire.

Now you may think, why does this matter? Why is Mia the clue? Well, there are only two women in the [Gay Men]s (Titania doesn't count) and going after Mist is Boyd's day job. This means that Rhys is actually straighter than people like Ike and Gatrie. If not, why would Mia go after Rhys and not Ike?

Now you may think that she likes Ike, as she likes fighting him. However, getting her ass kicked gives her a good reason to go into Rhys' tent. It would look strange for a healthy person to walk into a healer's tent, and people would get suspicious if Mia did it every day (when she is sparkling).

The truth is, Mia said that she'll agree to keep Rhys' identity a secret as long as he rejuvenates her with his bodily fluids. And I'm not talking about sex.

y/n? Hey, it's better than the original.

Whee, the world is spinning now. :newyears:

Edited by South Italy

Come to think of it, it really doesn't take much to be straighter than Ike or Gatrie.

That's why I left it as it was. :>

I never bothered reading or watching Twilight. I don't care much for vampires...

unless their names are Iris Blanche and Iris Noire (Rune Factory) :wub:

Edward removed his shoes and rolled up the cuffs of his jeans, and I gasped at the sight of his white, smooth ankles. Sunlight reflected off his toenails, each an ivory glint of perfection. I’d never seen Edward’s feet before. I hadn’t realized he could be more beautiful than he was, but there seemed no end to his beauty.

My heart beat madly in my chest, bounced up into my throat, ricocheted off half a dozen ribs, and finally settled somewhere in the vicinity of my kneecap. I collapsed.

“Of course, my love, my life, my forever,” Edward said, casually tearing boulders apart with his toes.

Like what the hell?

Number of Pages in the Book: 498

References to Edward's Beauty: 165

I wouldn't be able to go through 10 pages of this book. I'd feel very gay.

[media]

[/media]

Got through the first five seconds? Now go tell us how the book was.

Edited by South Italy