FE4 sucks.

Lolirony.

I always say FE4 sucks.

It's ironic because it's in the FE4 THREAD. :rolleyes:

I've said it in here before.

I say it everywhere.

mellow.gif It's overhyped, but it is good!! D:

Oh, there you are Jay. Where were you all day? ohmy.gif

... I must have kept to MSN for the most part without noticing. :/ And brawl. Other than that, just the usual "not here 'till ~5:00" thing.

Well, I'm keeping on, pretending to study for my Pre-Calc test as an excuse to not practice piano... As soon as my parents check on me, i slam my laptop's lid down and study. XD

That doesn't make it any less ironic, Chucks.

What is so ironic about it? I didn't join FE4 THREAD for the FE4 part.

Also: Just one minute left. :D

Edited by Charlie

mellow.gif It's overhyped, but it is good!! D:

Oh, there you are Jay. Where were you all day? ohmy.gif

... I must have kept to MSN for the most part without noticing. emo13.gif And brawl. Other than that, just the usual "not here 'till ~5:00" thing.

Well, I'm keeping on, pretending to study for my Pre-Calc test as an excuse to not practice piano... As soon as my parents check on me, i slam my laptop's lid down and study. XD.gif

Speaking of sneaky work, I did all of my homework in religion class. My group didn't care since I was the speaker and I have nothing to do until they're done. :awesome:

... No cross-country today. That has bad effects on me: I'm always a lot more hyper than usual. I need an outlet for the energy. D:

Speaking of sneaky work, I did all of my homework in religion class. My group didn't care since I was the speaker and I have nothing to do until they're done. :awesome:

... No cross-country today. That has bad effects on me: I'm always a lot more hyper than usual. I need an outlet for the energy. D:

Oh. You had school today?

No wonder it was so boring around here

Speaking of sneaky work, I did all of my homework in religion class. My group didn't care since I was the speaker and I have nothing to do until they're done. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Oh. You had school today?

No wonder it was so boring around here

I don't know why, but a few people a couple of states away from me didn't have school today. :huh: What was the occasion?

??

I don't know why, but a few people a couple of states away from me didn't have school today. :huh: What was the occasion?

??

It's some Jewish holiday I think... Yom Kippur?

Edited by Korea

I don't know why, but a few people a couple of states away from me didn't have school today. huh.gif What was the occasion?

??

Well, that would explain why my school didn't have the day off... It's a Catholic-based school. : P

I don't know why, but a few people a couple of states away from me didn't have school today. huh.gif What was the occasion?

??

Well, that would explain why my school didn't have the day off... It's a Catholic-based school. : P

oh lol. :lol:

go replay Fe4 with me.

??

oh lol. laugh.gif

go replay Fe4 with me.

Shame. I should have went to a Jewish school. :/

I actually have a game to play. PW. And the rest of it. Right now: Case 5, game one. Tomorrow. Because I have to sleep.