• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What

I thought that too when I couldn't find her arms. And then I saw them, but they were hard to see because they blended in. =/

Nice rack on her, though.

Didn't look there. *Goes back a page*

Oh my.

MadWorld reference. I suggest pla-

...Oh, right. You're not 18 yet. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea.

Howard: Greetings gore sport fans! It's a beautiful evening on Jefferson Island, just perfect weather for our unwilling contestants to compete in the Varrigan City DeathWatch. My name is Howard "Buckshot" Holmes and along with my co-commentator, Kreese Kreeley, I'll be giving you a slay-by-slay account of tonight's bloodbath. With access to the more than 10,000 cameras in this city, you can be sure not to miss a single disembowelment or brutal ass shanking. Isn't that right, Kreese?

Kreese: Kee-fuckin'-rect, Howard. I've survived more than my share of these crazy contests, and I can tell you that our audience is gonna see more gushing blood and severed heads than a troop of Girl Scouts camping in an unexploded mine field. We've got some savage contestants, amazing arenas, and a fuckload of surprises for ya.

Howard: So sharpen your knives, place your bets, and get ready to enjoy DeathWatch!

Kreese: So much fun it hurts!

...Oh, right. You're not 18 yet. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea.

Lux playing MadWorld would be hilarious.

I'd predict a brainfry. Poor Lux's feeble, virgin eyes and ears would burn up the moment Jack starts killing and Howard and Kreese started talking respectively.

I'd predict a brainfry. Poor Lux's feeble, virgin eyes and ears would burn up the moment Jack starts killing and Howard and Kreese started talking respectively.

And I may never know, because even when I'm of age, I don't plan to play it. =/

New RF3 character?? I guess I'll be going to Ushi to check it out, then.

Rune Factory stuff? I should have guessed.

Aren't they cute?~

I suppose.

Good morning.

Have I brawled you yet?

You haven't. Mainly because I can't find a way to get online without being disconnected on mai internet. So I just leave my FC there in hopes that I can get online someday.

The only thing I can do now is play Spectator...

I've been playing Mortal Kombat since I was 7. :mellow:

You haven't. Mainly because I can't find a way to get online without being disconnected on mai internet. So I just leave my FC there in hopes that I can get online someday.

Gee that sucks.

Good morning.

Have I brawled you yet?

Tch. Maaaan. Alright, hope you get that patched up soon.

:awesome:

Shut it, you.

That would make you, in the words of Kreese Kreely, a "fucking gutless baby-men!"

Seriously. When you're 18, grow a pair and play MadWorld. Then play Manhunt 2 and No More Heroes when you're done with that.