• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 17:53 Report

WHATEVER !!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR DAMN BULLSHIT !!!!!! AND DONT LAUGH AT ME!!!!! HATE ME !!!!!!!

Man, this girl is awesome. Fia knows all about it.

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 17:53 Report

WHATEVER !!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR DAMN BULLSHIT !!!!!! AND DONT LAUGH AT ME!!!!! HATE ME !!!!!!!

Man, this girl is awesome. Fia knows all about it.

Superior.

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 17:46 Report

i like being hated. i like being alone . i like all of it. is my reason . . . all of my life is really empty . . . ^^ so leave me bye

She is a psychopath.

Seph Valentine 02 October at 18:02

Your fiance doesn't exist.

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 18:05 Report

i know but its better to had someone that didnt exist . he would with me forever never leave me ^^ i love him. i know i cant touch him. but saw his face is make me feeling better . we would live together. and i its much important. i love kira !

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 17:46 Report

i like being hated. i like being alone . i like all of it. is my reason . . . all of my life is really empty . . . ^^ so leave me bye

She is a psychopath.

Seph Valentine 02 October at 18:02

Your fiance doesn't exist.

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 18:05 Report

i know but its better to had someone that didnt exist . he would with me forever never leave me ^^ i love him. i know i cant touch him. but saw his face is make me feeling better . we would live together. and i its much important. i love kira !

I am Dark Kagome and this is my Livejournal... I am a Follower of the Left Hand Path, who believes the End of Days is upon us.... I believe Rumiko Takahashi is the Antichrist and that, through the story of Inuyasha and his Bride Kagome, has laid out the path for how the End of Days will come about... and I believe that as it is my responsiblity to end the world as Takahashi-dono has instructed and bring about the next Age of Darkness...

I share the philosophy of the otakin my brethern that the fictional characters are truly the emodiment of Ethereal Spirits... but I am not, however an otakin so do not call me one or I shall be upset with you and shall Cast the spells of the Darkness against you for your Impudence...

Many fans of Inuyasha do not realize what they are getting into and, honestly I find this distressing... Inuyasha is a beautiful series filled with beautiful imagery and plans for Domination of the people who dont follow the Traditional RIght Hand Path and our New Era... but so many do now realize this and it Upsets me greatly...

This is my journal for discussing my Life and my precious Theories so that the world will know what true Power is where It Lies...

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 18:13 Report

nani? doshite? ah whatever . KIRA is the best!!! i cant leave him. i cant empty this feeling . . . well my sis say im crazy but whatever im still can study anyway. >_< but love KIRA !!!! =_= i hope kira is real and kill you . . . really

Mewria Arsenolve Nomura 02 October at 18:22 Report

am i had other choice than hate u and to be ur friend? if i had what is it? kill you? i take that one!

Mewria >> Dark Kagome.

am i had other choice than hate u and to be ur friend? if i had what is it? kill you? i take that one!

Mewria >> Dark Kagome.

*pat*

OH. MY. GOD.

Thank you Seph and TheEnd. You two made my day. I have a good laugh now. Totally.

Cyber, please.

You get it.

Mewria >> Dark Kagome.

Mewria is too repetitive.