• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like taking another stab at a French post. Ignore the fact there are no accent marks; I don't have those. D:

Je suis de <<FE4 THREAD.>> Tu as bievenue a la FE4 THREAD. Mon francais... C'est mal, mais j'adore parler en francais! : D Ehh... Dis! Tu parles francais? Quelle coincidence!

Ignoring accents, how was that?

Je suis du <<FE4 THREAD.>> Tu es bienvenu au FE4 THREAD. Mon français... Il n'est pas très bon, mais j'adore parler en français! : D Ehh... Dis! Tu parles français? Quelle coïncidence!

FE 4 THREAD could be inverted I suppose, though the real French term is "fil" or "enfilade", neither of which I like to use. Otherwise, correction in bold.

I'd like to see what Marthur would say on that, regional differences and such.

No, no. You can't play the regular game with Adol. It happens before he is born, after all.

Btw what other modes are there? If any.

Some time attack modes (against mooks - Arena Mode - and against bosses - Time Attack). You can unlock Adol from Ys 6 and YsF for those, but not for the main game.

That is, provided you have the extra CD installed. The most recent YsO versions Falcom sells already include it, but I don't know which iso you're getting, so...

Je suis du <<FE4 THREAD.>> Tu es bienvenu au FE4 THREAD. Mon français... Il n'est pas très bon, mais j'adore parler en français! : D Ehh... Dis! Tu parles français? Quelle coïncidence!

FE 4 THREAD could be inverted I suppose, though the real French term is "fil" or "enfilade", neither of which I like to use. Otherwise, correction in bold.

Not everyone can type those specialized characters, dad...

I said ignoring accents, you know. : P That includes the thingy under the c in francais, and the double dot over the i. But... All that bold I see there... I get the feeling I would never make it in France. ;____; Unless I, you know, act like a hermit.

Not everyone can type those specialized characters, dad...

character-map.JPG

Rudra no Hihou?

Affirmative. Using the spells I know from day 1 would break the game while I'm too lazy to go to bars and open spell chests.

Fun game otherwise.

I thought so.

Edited by Halvan

Rudra no Hihou?

Affirmative. Using the spells I know from day 1 would break the game while I'm too lazy to go to bars and open spell chests.

Fun game otherwise.

I thought so.

Oh lol.

Trials and Tribulations Ninji? or you are in Apollo Justice?

T&T.

But... All that bold I see there... I get the feeling I would never make it in France. ;____; Unless I, you know, act like a hermit.

Well a part of your text didn't make much sense, so I changed it.

Otherwise, you're still 14. Perhaps you'd like to get more advanced classes once you can.

I didn't know they weren't accents, but I meant them too, then. :/

Perhaps you could use Word's special characters to write such letters.

Rudra no Hihou?

Fun game otherwise.

I thought so.

Oh lol.

I first heard about Rudra no Hihou when people found told me that it was the source game for those two boss battle themes in those Rockman hacks.

Edited by Halvan

But... All that bold I see there... I get the feeling I would never make it in France. ;____; Unless I, you know, act like a hermit.

Well a part of your text didn't make much sense, so I changed it.

Otherwise, you're still 14. Perhaps you'd like to get more advanced classes once you can.

Perhaps you could use Word's special characters to write such letters.

Well, at least mostly it was small mistakes, but there were a fair few. =/

I plan to take French all through high school, if I can. By my death, I plan to have become fluent in four languages (I already have the four in mind, and in order), one of which I can fairly say I've mastered. XD.gif" />

Perhaps. Those take forever. I need a French keyboard. =/

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I plan to take French all through high school, if I can. By my death, I plan to have become fluent in four languages (I already have the four in mind, and in order), one of which I can fairly say I've mastered. XD.gif" />

Perhaps. Those take forever. I need a French keyboard. =/

That's a long way to go but you'll be able to do it. Quite a few people mastered more than 4 languages.

Hopefully you won't say that for each language you're learning.