• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius, the codec automatically compress the video and synchs the audio for you right?

Compress, yes. The synched audio... I wouldn't say it's synched... watch one of my videos that's longer than 5 minutesto see what the sound is like.

Oh you should get virtualdub http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/ and follow this video (Part is at 1:42)

I'll see if that works with SNES recordings. I probably can't ever record anything GBA related because the emulator's input goes out of control at random times...

I just realized that I have those midis already. ._.;

ilu2

Like father, like son.

Ah well. You probably have FE Etude F minor too, I take it?

ilu

Two whores, one pretending to be a victim, the other a more successful one than Lachesis.

Eh... I don't think so?

I know.

Azel IS a victim. Or at least he is more modest than his son.

Late and unnecessary: Lux, leave a dude alone about second base. I doubt it was anything both of them didn't want, and Roxas doesn't give the impression he's some aimless jackass ready to knock somebody up, regardless of being 14. You can be cautionary without being indignant, which makes you look like that unnecessary guy. This mindset you have towards sex doesn't have to change immediately, but nobody has to get hurt by the act if they play safe, and therefore there's really nothing to get worked up about in the first place.

Sidebar: I'm dumb, gimme wii codes Sirius and Dio

Looks like a Kefka impersonator.

...But then again, all blonde clowns look like Kefka impersonators to me at this point.

Suzuka is nothing like Kefka.

I'd say older Toguro is the closest thing YYH has to a Kefka wannabe.

Looks like a Kefka impersonator.

...But then again, all blonde clowns look like Kefka impersonators to me at this point.

Suzuka is nothing like Kefka.

I'd say older Toguro is the closest thing YYH has to a Kefka wannabe.

...Waitwaitwait, you mean the big, muscly japanese Toguro who Youske kills at the end of the dark tournament? Dude, I mean in appearance!

...Waitwaitwait, you mean the big, muscly japanese Toguro who Youske kills at the end of the dark tournament? Dude, I mean in appearance!

No, no. That's YOUNGER Toguro you're thinking of there. Elder Toguro is the smaller, sadistic one with the crazed laugh.

And I've decided to play FE8_GIRLS. I can't get past the prologue.

Impressions?

Srs compared me to him, while he'd be the younger one.

That makes sense. Sirius and Dio shall henceforth be known as the Super Toguro Bros.

No, no. That's YOUNGER Toguro you're thinking of there. Elder Toguro is the smaller, sadistic one with the crazed laugh.

Oh, the one Kuabara fought?

...Yeah. He is pretty Kefke-esque, personality-wise.