• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it hilarious you can't take my word for it. And I mean the other FE4 THREADers. If you finish gen 1, or maybe complete the game, then you'll understand she isn't a whore.

She isn't a whore, she just happens to give off such a bad impression to the people who play the game because her sexual activities overshadow her loyalty to her kingdom, and the whole world. Besides, whores have no shame in what they do, right? Lachesis does.

Apparently you didn't really understand the joke and the reason behind all this "Lachesis is a whore" thing.

But nevermind me.

Cluelessman strikes again.

I just find it hilarious you can't take my word for it. And I mean the other FE4 THREADers. If you finish gen 1, or maybe complete the game, then you'll understand she isn't a whore.

She isn't a whore, she just happens to give off such a bad impression to the people who play the game because her sexual activities overshadow her loyalty to her kingdom, and the whole world. Besides, whores have no shame in what they do, right? Lachesis does.

Apparently you didn't really understand the joke and the reason behind all this "Lachesis is a whore" thing.

But nevermind me.

Cluelessman strikes again.

For the nth time.

I nearly went bald because of him in my first playthrough. 8D

That's perfectly understandable.

Too bad he loses most of those leadership stars.

Hey, what do you know? I couldn't get to sleep! And it seems I'm now in a foursome with Dio, Rei, and Gio. =\

Wut

O_O

Actually, she is.

She cheats on Beowulf for Fin. Yeah, she is a whore.

That's why we like her so much. :awesome:

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Is there a specific spot where Sigurd must stand so that he can recruit Diadora?

Diadora is no Stefan. Anyway, it's impossible to miss her.

Speaking of Deirdre, does anybody besides me think that Sigurd x Deirdre is one of the worst couples ever?

The plot is lol, yes. But I still like this pairing. =o

It's hard for me to imagine Sigurd with another woman. :/

Speaking of Deirdre, does anybody besides me think that Sigurd x Deirdre is one of the worst couples ever?

The plot is lol, yes. But I still like this pairing. =o

It's hard for me to imagine Sigurd with another woman. :/

It's either Diadora via Charm Staff, or Lachesis via...well...Lachesis.

Actually, she is.

She cheats on Beowulf for Fin. Yeah, she is a whore.

That's why we like her so much. :awesome:

Not canon. :awesome:

Sigurd x Aira

Sigurd x Aira

Go play Neir.