FE4 THREAD

Fia

I still don't get why you hate Seth and Lute, Crash. Yea, well, I ignored Seth first time round, but I then realised how aweome he is. Lute is also quite amazing.

Seth is a Jeigan.

Lute is fugly and steals the spotlight from Magic Users I actually LIKE.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth is an Oifey, not a Jeigan. Jeigans are guys that start out good but end up sucking. Oifeys are good units that are good throughout the game.

Not liking a character doesn't mean you don't use them.

Edited by Joshybear25

Seth is an Oifey, not a Jeigan. Jeigans are guys that start out good but end up sucking. Oifeys are good units that are good throughout the game.

I know what an Oifey is, they're a Jeigan that isn't completely worthless.

It's still a kind of Jeigan.

Not liking a character doesn't mean you don't use them.

It does for me, unless said character is Lena or Lachesis.

It does for me, unless said character is Lena or Lachesis.

:awesome:

Don't give me that look! It's only because she's a Master Knight!

Master-of-you Knight.

Trying to bed her AND Mist. I'd say you're becoming a male whore. :awesome:

Master-of-you Knight.

No, just Master Knight, I still hate her as a character.

Trying to bed her AND Mist. I'd say you're becoming a male whore. :awesome:

:facepalm:

As I said, I like Mist, but I still hate lolchesis.

If you use Lachesis because she can become awesome later, then by logic you should use Seth, since he starts awesome and STAYS awesome.

I'd use Lachesis because she's a Master Knight.

Seth is a Jeigan, and you know what the FE3 Villager says: "Don't use Jeigan!"

No, just Master Knight, I still hate her as a character.

She is your master. Well...mistress. But all the same.

As I said, I like Mist, but I still hate lolchesis.

That didn't stop you from sleeping with her. Though we all know you truly do love Lachesis but don't wanna give up Mist.

I'd use Lachesis because she's a Master Knight.

You'd use Lachesis in more than one way, that's for sure. :awesome:

Good thing Seth isn't in FE3 or named Jeigan. Also good thing he doesn't suck.

And 1 particular FE3 Villager also gives you the Devil Axe, then is as kind as to tell you that it's cursed, before advising you not to use it.

aka, those guys are idiots.

No, she's not, I have no Master/Mistress!

That didn't stop you from sleeping with her.

Yes, it did, it totally did.

No, just the one, purely gameplay, non-sexual way.

Yes he does.

And 1 particular FE3 Villager also gives you the Devil Axe, then is as kind as to tell you that it's cursed, before advising you not to use it.

But this one's got the right idea!

No, she's not, I have no Master/Mistress!

That didn't stop you from sleeping with her.

Yes, it did, it totally did.

No, just the one, purely gameplay, non-sexual way.

Yes he does.

But this one's got the right idea!

*sigh* Crash, your current argument is probably more retarded than when you thought that FE5 Sety was top tier and that Safy shouldn't be top.

Start the number crunching now pls.

You do know you're part of the argument too, so you're also retarded! :]

*sigh* Crash, your current argument is probably more retarded than when you thought that FE5 Sety was top tier and that Safy shouldn't be top.

Start the number crunching now pls.

You do know you're part of the argument too, so you're also retarded! :]

Joshybear admits to his retardation.

You don't.

Hence why you're smarter in silence.

I see you're reading this, Cyas. Could I bother you to provide some stats to show why Seth doesn't suck, why Sety isn't number 1 un FE5 and why Safy is top tier in FE5?

And yeah, I do realise I'm a retard. Same could be said of you, Crash.

Edited by Joshybear25

Yeah sure I guess... (he's most likely not going to listen)

Why Seth is good...

Growths:

HP:90 Str:50 Skill:45 Speed:45 Luck:25 Defense:40 Resistance:30 (Obviously better than a Jeigans growth)

Seth is an Oifaye (meaning he will be good throughout the whole game, while a Jeigan fails) but Seth is better than Oifaye and is just below how good Titania is.

When a Jeigan kills stuff the team is hurt, Seth does not hurt the team considering his growths are good, it only hurts if you feed him all the low level kills....

On easy and maybe normal mode is not necessary, but on hard mode (which you probably won't bother) Seth's bases allows him to protect your weak units way better than a Jeigan would... hell even a Jeigan struggles on after 8 chapters Seth is good for all levels... (think of him as Titania)

Seth has Anima affinity the best in the GBA series, and a wide list of supports

Seth by average comes close to maxing out stats, a Jeigan dosen't

Seth's bases allow him to help more then just mindless killing rescuing, and weaking units for weaker units to finish off is good..

Why Sety is not Top Tier

Crash... you already know Holsety kills faces well but you overrate it too much.

Secondly you only just started on Fe5 and Fe4 (only the beginning chapters and somewhat struggling) yet you try to make facts up about the game which you never reached yet... that is why people don't like your logic

Sety joins 3 levels before endgame that's way too little, comparing that FE5 is 25 levels, and only proving help in three levels does not make him top tier, you have to account the how long a character is available, and what utility they serve... being a serial kill of a unit for three levels while still vulnerable to status affecting staves don't make someone top tier..

Why Safy is Top Tier

Crash, Crash you are being way too close minded that is why people don't like you and your reasoning

First off you overrate Othin a lot, again you only started on Fe5 yet you are making up facts about why Safy cannot be top tier just because she cannot kill.

Secondly Fe5 is filled with a lot of status affecting users clearly Othin's wrath is not going to help the team when they are silenced, sleep, poisoned, or berserked till the chapters done, Safy does that job of restoring status while Othin cannot.

Third Again because you haven't beaten the game you underestimate staffs in this one, staffs are very important and fundamental in skipping hard ass chapters that are all in the enemies favor

Fourth Safy joins early starts with C rank in staffs and can be easily build up to A

Fifth Safy's staff rank allows her to use many staffs such as the fundamental sleep, rescue, and restore staff while other characters are still struggling in staff rank (Nanna)

Sixth Safy dosen't have to promote to be good therefore saving up a Knight Crest

Seventh Safy can use repair staff, (aka hammerine) which is a very very vital tool in many strategies for a good clean run through, and the tool that can decide if you have to start from the beginning or not...

Finally Safy's growths are good HP:35 Str:30 Mag:60 Skill:45 Speed:40 Luck:5 Def:3 Build:2 Move:0

Other Stuff

Resistance=Magic stat meaning Safy will be less likely to be affected by status effects.

Safy recruits good characters Shiva, and Tina

Safy's skill lets her hit more enemies with staffs and less likely to miss on heals.

(not trying to be rude or anything but that's the truth)

Edited by Cyas

Fourth Safy joins early starts with B rank in staffs and can be easily build up to A

Actually, it's C rank staffs she starts in.

I wonder why I keep making these small errors.. ._.