• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoenix starts off with amnesia? Wow...

The first case of JFA is the worst of the trilogy, hands down. A lame excuse of a tutorial.

Case 4 is awesome, though.

Yuuka =/= Marthur.

I actually said "Marthur" in front of her, and she gave me that cute WTF look, so I covered it up by aiming my comment at Da-Woes instead. XD

I can't believe you did this.

Edited by TheEnd

I was wondering something, In FE5, should I go route A or B when I get to C16 (or whenever it branches)?

A. You should be worrying about that when you're close...

I was wondering something, In FE5, should I go route A or B when I get to C16 (or whenever it branches)?

Okay, good.

Why, might I ask is this?

You apparently suck at FE4 and FE5 is thought to be harder so you may get stuck on something like... C14 or perhaps earlier than that. If anything, you should be asking for advice about the following chapters >_>

Okay, good.

You apparently suck at FE4 and FE5 is thought to be harder so you may get stuck on something like... C14 or perhaps earlier than that. If anything, you should be asking for advice about the following chapters >_>

No, what I meant is, why should I pick A?

Okay, good.

Better items, better characters.

Okay, good.

Better items, better characters.

Oh, I see.

Which ones might they be?

When you go A you get Shanam, who carries the Balmunk with him. He does pretty fucking awesome damage, AND he has bargain. You also get Cyas if you go A. As for B, you get Eyrios, who sucks like shit, and it requires you to kill off Olwen. Not worth it for sure. You also get Sety in B, but he's very hard to recruit.

Oh, I see.

Which ones might they be?

Worry about that when you get closer >_>

No thanks, I would like to know what I'm getting into, thank you very much.

Worry about that when you get closer >_>

As I said, I wish to know what I'm getting into, FE5 is a hard game, so I wanna get it right.

When you go A you get Shanam, who carries the Balmunk with him. He does pretty fucking awesome damage, AND he has bargain. You also get Cyas if you go A. As for B, you get Eyrios, who sucks like shit, and it requires you to kill off Olwen. Not worth it for sure. You also get Sety in B, but he's very hard to recruit.

Shut up. This fails... hard.

As I said, I wish to know what I'm getting into, FE5 is a hard game, so I wanna get it right.

As I said, worry about that when you're closer. You may be told now and you may forget it when it's time. It's useless to know at this point and not knowing atm won't screw things up for you.

Edited by ?!

That proves that DICK GREYSON is yours. Which all of those pics were referring to.

This here is obviously Tim Drake. Not the same Robin.

...Although, that does raise the question: Are you Bruce Wayne or Dick Greyson? Since Dick is the current Batman...

It's the same way with all the Robins.

Damian was anything BUT that way. Tim sure seemed straight, too, with his crush on Starfire...

And you failed to answer the question, Bat-brain.

wait wut?

Tim totally wants to bang Starfire. Or Raven. Or both.

It's hard to tell between the different media. Sometimes it's Starfire, sometimes it's Racheal Roth.

prove it. as far as i know, the only person Tim has even remotely been attracted to is Stephanie and Kon-el

The Starfire thing is rather blatant in the animated series. He actually DATES Donna Troi for a while before Jason Todd of all people swoops in and steals her away...

except that the Teen Titans animated show is based on the New Teen Titans comic series, in which the Robin was Dick Grayson. And the episode with Robin's doppelganger with the magic finger reveals that the doppelganger's name is Kcid Nosyarg. And yes, Dick Grayson has (had? who knows?) a relationship with Starfire, to the point where they almost married.

Donna Troy dated Robin??????

After Infinite Crisis and before Final Crisis. At least that's the impression that I got.