• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash = Isidro.

Hah, Monkey boy.

What's an Isidro?

I Google'd it BTW, nothing relevant came up.

Isidro

I see, thanks.

Though I'm nothing like him.

You're the idiot comic relief, just like him.

...Actually, you're more like Puck. Isidro is smarter than you.

Crash = Isidro.

Hah, Monkey boy.

What's an Isidro?

I Google'd it BTW, nothing relevant came up.

Isidro

I see, thanks.

Though I'm nothing like him.

You're the idiot comic relief, just like him.

...Actually, you're more like Puck. Isidro is smarter than you.

<_<

It's like a mix of Kinnikuman and Hokuto no Ken. :newyears:

Considering that the artwork is made by Tetsuo Hara....

Also the plot isn't as far fetched as Kinnikuman.

HAGGAR IS IN IT, DAMMIT.

It's like a mix of Kinnikuman and Hokuto no Ken. :newyears:

Considering that the artwork is made by Tetsuo Hara....

Also the plot isn't as far fetched as Kinnikuman.

HAGGAR IS IN IT, DAMMIT.

Haggar is actually FROM it. Muscle Bomber came before Final Fight.

Before he became Mayor.

You played it?

TV Tropes. のヮの

What a strange emote...... :blink:

のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの

Okay, enough of that. On a completely unrelated note, reading Berserk in class is a horribly bad idea, ESPECIALLY, Post-Apocalypse, and ESPECIALLY in a class with a feminist professor.

Show your teacher that part in Hokuto no Ken where Rei tells Mamiya to stay in the kitchen.

Before he became Mayor.

You played it?

TV Tropes. のヮの

のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの のヮの

<_<

Weeaboo.....

のヮの

Okay, enough of that. On a completely unrelated note, reading Berserk in class is a horribly bad idea, ESPECIALLY, Post-Apocalypse, and ESPECIALLY in a class with a feminist professor.

Why would that be?

Show your teacher that part in Hokuto no Ken where Rei tells Mamiya to stay in the kitchen.

I'm not going to start shit in a class where the grading is done on an objective scale.

Before he became Mayor.

You played it?

TV Tropes. のヮの

<_<

Weeaboo.....

のヮの

Why would that be?

I'm turning Japanese, oh yes I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

Because of Caska's Chickification, Farnese's uselessness, and the rampant amount of rape/orgies/VERY SPECIFIC FORMS OF TORTURE.

And then there's the whole thing with how Kushan creates it's monster soldiers...

I'm not going to start shit in a class where the grading is done on an objective scale.

Your feminist teacher is going to like that.

Before he became Mayor.

You played it?

TV Tropes. のヮの

<_<

Weeaboo.....

のヮの

Why would that be?

I'm turning Japanese, oh yes I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

Because of Caska's Chickification, Farnese's uselessness, and the rampant amount of rape/orgies/VERY SPECIFIC FORMS OF TORTURE.

And then there's the whole thing with how Kushan creates it's monster soldiers...

Oh I see.