FE4 THREAD

Fia

Regardless, I'll miss some of the pictures from that topic. April posted some of the best. =/

... You can still see them.

Yes, but for how long? It's gonna fall into the back of the forum, and I'm too lazy to look for them. =/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, I'll miss some of the pictures from that topic. April posted some of the best. =/

Yes, but for how long? It's gonna fall into the back of the forum, and I'm too lazy to look for them. =/

You can download the entire thread... :facepalm:

You can download the entire thread... :facepalm:

This.

I suspect Lux might be another candidate for a "The Hundred Crack pics of the North Star" folder.

Edited by ?!

You can download the entire thread... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Doesn't that cost money?

You can download the entire thread... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Doesn't that cost money?

+1

Wii games are overrated. Brawl is terribly balanced, Conduit is only an okay shooter, and the other games are boring.

Brawl? Balanced? WHAT!?

The Conduit isn't the best shooter around, but considering it's got graphics that can rival a 360 or PS3 game, that's quite an accomplishment. The sequel will likely be a better actual game.

NMH, HotD:OVERKILL, and MadWorld would like a word with you.

NMH is fun for a bit, then becomes repetitive, then becomes END ALREADY until the final boss. Sequel is probably going to be the same.

EXACT same thing goes for MadWorld, only everything is the same color and my eyes bleed every three seconds. Announcers were the good part of the game but otherwise WHARGARBL.

Overkill is rather laughable. It's like Killzone except it knows EXACTLY that its a corny on-rails dump.

Conduit doesn't even have GOOD graphics. Everything else about that game is shit. Overrated control, cliche-ridden plot, terrible weapons, etc etc etc. Graphics for the Wii will never rival Xbox 360's or PS3's, so long as they move at the same speed.

Oh wait. Wii won't be doing that because they'll constantly be churning out Wii Resort 472: The Balance Board Makes You Feel Fat 342- Club Med Edition.

My dad's making sushi.

it's taking too long.

:*(

wow, your family makes sushi, thats cool.

Most people think it is. But having it nearly everyday is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetyyy tiring.

My dad's making sushi.

it's taking too long.

:*(

wow, your family makes sushi, thats cool.

Most people think it is. But having it nearly everyday is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetyyy tiring.

is there any american food that you don't usually have?

We usually don't eat stuff like steaks, meatloaf, and chicken unless we're having like a big barbeque and (not-asian) friends come over. Sometimes, we have pasta. Italian, but who cares?

We usually don't eat stuff like steaks, meatloaf, and chicken unless we're having like a big barbeque and (not-asian) friends come over. Sometimes, we have pasta. Italian, but who cares?

I have all of that stuff regularly.

Hey has anyone noticed my name change? : D

Capital O. :awesome:

....so did CG just lock himself in another shitstorm?

I might have pushed him a little in there.

I'll be soon sending a pretty folder to:

TheEnd

Fia

Musashi

Pride

Sirius

Chainey

Cyas

Seph

Rei

Dio

DLV

Chalis

If I've forgotten anyone, please tell me.

*Raises hand*