FE4 THREAD

Fia

In real life, it's best if you don't trust anyone except your wife or something, and even then it can backfire terribly.

Heck, there is time when you can't trust anyone but yourselves, even your spouse.

It's hard to find a devoted person nowadays, but enough with the real life talking.

This thread is for FE4/5 RP and spam. 8D

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, there is time when you can't trust anyone but yourselves, even your spouse.

It's hard to find a devoted person nowadays, but enough with the real life talking.

I wish I knew someone like Fin in real life.

This thread is for FE4/5 RP and spam. 8D

We can have a mature conversation once in a while.

And that's why judgement is so important. Even because the world isn't black and white: between the people you can't trust at all and those you can entrust your life to, there are countless shades of gray.

/boring talk

And daddy.....WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MEMBER TITLE?

I just added some DEVOTION to it.

You can't rely on that.

You have to rely in your judgement. Which may me spot-on or completely off.

If you don't, you'll die as a lone friendless virgin in a random basement. Quite literally.

That's life.

Edited by Finn

You can't rely on that.

You can't trust your life on them, yes. But you can trust them for little things, you know. >_>

Edited by Fury

If you don't, you'll die as a lone friendless virgin in a random basement. Quite literally.

Just control what you do in order to not get backstabbed badly (secrets, weak points etc.) and you can still have a bunch of friends.

You can't trust your life on them, yes. But you can trust them for little things, you know. >_>

Actually, there are people you can trust your life on, you know. Of course, you won't find more than a handful of those in your entire life, but still.

Just control what you do in order to not get backstabbed badly (secrets, weak points etc.) and you can still have a bunch of friends.

True friendship, however, is rare.

And you can't follow that master plan all the time and reap good results. It isn't humanly possible.

Edited by Finn

And you can't follow that master plan all the time and reap good results. It isn't humanly possible.

It's what I've been doing for about 2-3 years and I haven't had any problems yet. As long as you can effectively control that, it should be perfectly fine.

It's what I've been doing for about 2-3 years and I haven't had any problems yet. As long as you can effectively control that, it should be perfectly fine.

I'm talking about 20-30 years here.

Actually, there are people you can trust your life on, you know. Of course, you won't find more than a handful of those in your entire life, but still.

I know, but they are just so rare to find. Most of the time the people you met are in the gray area. So at the very least, you can trust them with little things first... >_>

I'm talking about 20-30 years here.

You could have told me.

In that case, the most important risk you'd have to take is probably with your desired wife, it's the only way to be successful.

Women tend to be less backstabbing than men though, so it's a good thing for us men.

Edited by Shanan

You could have told me.

Actually, I was talking about the long term. You can just remain into your shell for a couple years during your adolescence, but... well. It isn't exactly the kind of attitude you can keep for life. Technically you can, but it isn't very rewarding or pleasant...

In that case, the most important risk you'd have to take is probably with your desired wife, it's the only way to be successful.

Woman tend to be less backstabbing than men though, so it's a good thing for us men.

Women? Less backstabbing than men? No way. Some people even go as far as saying that true friendship can only happen between men, as women are far more inclined towards plotting and gossiping and stuff. Men are more plain and straightforward, as a rule.

Edited by Finn

Women? Less backstabbing than men? No way.

I guess I haven't seen the bad sides of them then.

Women are generally crueler than men actually.

/b/.

Edited by Shanan

/b/.

I editted my previous post with a little extra info.

Anger a man, he'll punch you in the face.

Anger a woman, she won't do a thing at first, but will try and ruin your life.

Anger a woman, she won't do a thing at first, but will try and ruin your life.

I've seen the opposite a lot more.

I guess I'm talking based on experience though.

Edited by Shanan

/b/.

Men are cruel, but women are even crueler. Hell, most humans are cruel by nature. >_>

Of course, nowadays things aren't very clear-cut (and I'm using some hyperboles), but the general idea is still valid. Women can, on average, both be far nicer and far more manipulative and devilish than men.

I don't get this. I've never seen ANY cruel women in my life.

Because you're young, and haven't closely dealt with many of them.

Remember, women are also more subtle and manipulative than men.

ITT MISOGYNY HIJACK

Edited by Finn