• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Akazukin_v01ch04_-_145.png

Mai-Chan is a SHITLOAD worse. No, really, that's like, G-rated compared to Mai-Chan.

Is that the thing where the girl is tearing maggots and dried up shit out of her ass

Never got that far. I started gagging fairly quickly.

Let me put it this way: First chapter, she cuts a hole in her stomach, her guts spill out all over the place, and she collapses, all in disgustingly high detail. Then a guy proceeds to wake her up BY STOMPING INTO THE MASSIVE HOLE IN HER STOMACHE.

The cover art wasn't helping, either.

Mai-Chan is a SHITLOAD worse. No, really, that's like, G-rated compared to Mai-Chan.

Is that the thing where the girl is tearing maggots and dried up shit out of her ass

Let me put it this way: First chapter, she cuts a hole in her stomach, her guts spill out all over the place, and she collapses, all in disgustingly high detail. Then a guy proceeds to wake her up BY STOMPING INTO THE MASSIVE HOLE IN HER STOMACHE.

That's nothing.

Awesome picture.

LolGurophile.

The fuck is this shit, Chal? Is it supposed to be scary, comic?

And if you think you are tuff, Chal, watch Violence Jack.

Violence Jack is fucking awesome. So is Devilman and Demon King Dante.

Also, Devilman Lady is one of the most awesome alternate universes ever.

First chapter. First few pages. Full color pictures of a girl tearing maggots and dried shit out of her ass.

Guess it's not the same thing huh

All your suggestions have been denied. the previous tally still stands.

Delusionial=delusion+denial

Rejected!

That's what Chalis said.

To you.

This is my favorite quote of the day.

That is all.

That's nothing.

She was nude the entire time, too.

As for the cover, it was basically a pic of Mai-chan with her legs and crotch areas skinned in the shape of panties and knee-high stockings, with fishing hooks pulling up some flaps of skin on her legs to complete the sick illusion. And it's in sick;y high detail as well.

She was nude the entire time, too.

As for the cover, it was basically a pic of Mai-chan with her legs and crotch areas skinned in the shape of panties and knee-high stockings, with fishing hooks pulling up some flaps of skin on her legs to complete the sick illusion. And it's in sick;y high detail as well.

..I'm interested.

First chapter. First few pages. Full color pictures of a girl tearing maggots and dried shit out of her ass.

Guess it's not the same thing huh

Might have been a few pages later, or a different volume. If TV Tropes has given any indication, it's very likely.