FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh that's right. SATs coming up.

Have fun with those. I know I did.

<- National Merit Honors Semifinalist :newyears:

I took it in 7th grade for the John's Hopkins Talent Search Program 2008.

i got an 1840. :awesome:

The Asian stereotype at it's best.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also loluniforms. There's reforms around here to have kids wear them in public schools because little girls start showing their G-strings starting 8-10 years old.

Reminds me of something a teacher in 8th grade once said.

These days you can see 2 year old little girls in leather jackets and skimpy clothes. You ask their mothers if they are alright with this and they respond "Actually, I picked the clothes for her! Isn't she just adorable?"

No she's not! She's a ho-in-training!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It's my last year in college and I'm still too lazy to do most of my work.

Oh well, at least next year I'll be paid to be lazy. Fuck yeah government.

How does one cure this? I have this exact same problem.

The only thing or things I can suggest are: If possible skip a lunch period to study or do work that may have been assigned in your previous classes, or if at home just the usual generic response find a place with no tvs or electronics, it's really hard especially if you are used to doing easy homeworks then going on the Computer or watch tv.

Edited by Generic Officer

These days you can see 2 year old little girls in leather jackets and skimpy clothes. You ask their mothers if they are alright with this and they respond "Actually, I picked the clothes for her! Isn't she just adorable?"

The next generation sure is going to be fun to work with.

Edited by Dr. Rockso

Nude bars will not exist.

Oh my...

No you didn't Deathstroke. You threatened the teacher to give you answers, then you cut off his balls anyway.

Actually, I really did make Semifinalist. I also got B's in AP US Government, AP Calculus I, and AP Statistics, and a C in AP Physics, with the last three being taken AT THE SAME TIME in my Senior year because I blew all my easy classes on my Junior year.

I might not act it, but I have an IQ of 135. I'm actually a pretty good student despite being so damn hyper and lazy. :newyears:

I might not act it, but I have an IQ of 135. I'm actually a pretty good student despite being so damn hyper and lazy. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Well, IQ does not dictate how smart you are. It dictates your intelligence capacity, if I recall right.

Oh my...

Lux welcomes the new generation of less censorship.

Oh my...

The opposite actually. I'm awestruck at the thought that society is losing it's sense of modesty. :\

Oh my...

We corrupted him well, don't you think?

I might not act it, but I have an IQ of 135. I'm actually a pretty good student despite being so damn hyper and lazy. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Well, IQ does not dictate how smart you are. It dictates your intelligence capacity, if I recall right.

I had a 3.49 in High School, and I'd have over a 3.0 in College had I not goofed off all last semester.

Oh my...

As the post right above you said, I'm the opposite of pleased with the sequence of events.

I had a 3.49 in High School, and I'd have over a 3.0 in College had I not goofed off all last semester.

But that doesn't mean it's because of your IQ. =P

Oh my...

Not yet.

But that doesn't mean it's because of your IQ. =P

No, but it does mean I'm intelligent.

The last bit DOES prove I'm a lazy bastard, though...

OH YEAH! I MADE MOCK TRIAL!

I have to start off as a witness though... damn freshman hierarchy... ;______________;

Ha. Sucks for you.

You don't know how much I want to be the defendant prosecutor. :awesome:

OH YEAH! I MADE MOCK TRIAL!

I have to start off as a witness though... damn freshman hierarchy... ;______________;

Ha. Sucks for you.

You don't know how much I want to be the defendant prosecutor. :awesome:

What, so you can scream "OBJECTION"?