FE4 THREAD

Fia

Three questions

How many dungeons have you completed, how much love points does Melody have, and do you have the hammer yet?

I've completed three caves

Melody has 5 love points

I've upgraded up to the silver hammer (unless you meant a different hammer that I'm not aware of)

Anything else you'd like to ask?

Not exactly. What I'd like to suggest is that since you have that quality of hammer, go the the volcano cave (of which name I believe is Clemens) and mine. Remember to charge up the hammer, and then bring down the hammer. You can rake in 30,000-70,000 gold a day just by doing that.

You won't have to farm much, except to unlock parts in later dungeons, and to give runes to recover with. It's a lot less monotonous that way, and you can get all of the stuff you want.

Actually, one more question. What level is Raguna/What you named him?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly. What I'd like to suggest is that since you have that quality of hammer, go the the volcano cave (of which name I believe is Clemens) and mine. Remember to charge up the hammer, and then bring down the hammer. You can rake in 30,000-70,000 gold a day just by doing that.

You won't have to farm much, except to unlock parts in later dungeons, and to give runes to recover with. It's a lot less monotonous that way, and you can get all of the stuff you want.

I've been mining quite a bit actually, though right now I want to complete Mt. Gigant (which I could have done earlier if not for that damn dragon).

Laguna is currently at level 45.

I've been mining quite a bit actually, though right now I want to complete Mt. Gigant (which I could have done earlier if not for that damn dragon).

That dragon that you made fun of earlier? Heheheh. He's a piece of cake. He's the only boss that has knockback.

Wow. Mine was at 30 at that point. By the end of the game, Jay was level 64. Yours is gonna be in the early 80s, I bet.

That dragon that you made fun of earlier? Heheheh. He's a piece of cake. He's the only boss that has knockback.

Wow. Mine was at 30 at that point. By the end of the game, Jay was level 64. Yours is gonna be in the early 80s, I bet.

You guys are ahead of my second run neglect is a bad thing. Mt. Gigant; Summer 16 Year 1, level 42.

Lara, I hate you very much. :')

You guys are ahead of my second run neglect is a bad thing. Mt. Gigant; Summer 16 Year 1, level 42.

Lara, I hate you very much. :')

Why is it whenever I play a game my unit(s) always end up severely underleveled? ;___;

I get sick of the "You shouldn't go to caves so much! You could get yourself killed!" >_>

Why is it whenever I play a game my unit(s) always end up severely underleveled? ;___;

I get sick of the "You shouldn't go to caves so much! You could get yourself killed!" >_>

The caves have great music so sometimes I skip the farming thing altogether and go on a hunt for dropped items.

Yeah... and her FP/LP drops like a rock whenever you faint. Strawberries fix this rather quickly, though.

I was poorly prepared. Gimme a break.

Now up to level 46.

The caves have great music so sometimes I skip the farming thing altogether and go on a hunt for dropped items.

Yeah... and her FP/LP drops like a rock whenever you faint. Strawberries fix this rather quickly, though.

Cave 3 was my favorite music. So catchy and energetic. :awesome:

I considered her at the beginning, but when I realized all she cared for was health, I actually made a point of avoiding talking to her.

By the way, what level was Raguna/name of yours here when you beat the game? Sometimes I think it's a miracle I get through the game when I learn how high other people's levels were.

I was poorly prepared. Gimme a break.

I just find this hilariously ironic how you said it was unthreatening, and then you got destroyed by it.

How dare you speak to a Begnion Senator with such tone! I demand an apology!

1060661944_OathKeeper.jpg

Bite me.

8D

Ooooooh my, a giant KEY! I'm so scared.

Looks like a sword to me.

And keys can be dangerous. They can unlock your skin, so to speak. :awesome:

Edited by Lux Aeterna

How dare you speak to a Begnion Senator with such tone! I demand an apology!

1060661944_OathKeeper.jpg

Bite me.

8D

That is the most harmless looking weapon I have ever seen.

321934_res1_OblivionKeyblade.jpg

Sure, why not?

How you managed to topple an empire of emo freaks is beyond me. But THIS is a world of practicality!

We have SWORDS! And MAGIC! And TITANIA!

321934_res1_OblivionKeyblade.jpg

Sure, why not?

How you managed to topple an empire of emo freaks is beyond me. But THIS is a world of practicality!

We have SWORDS! And MAGIC! And TITANIA!

And OLIVER, whose beauty smites all!

Cave 3 was my favorite music. So catchy and energetic. :awesome:

I considered her at the beginning, but when I realized all she cared for was health, I actually made a point of avoiding talking to her.

By the way, what level was Raguna/name of yours here when you beat the game? Sometimes I think it's a miracle I get through the game when I learn how high other people's levels were.

Either Kasimir or Misty Bloom. Or Greed. I loved all of them but those are my top three.

I spoke to everyone every day, she just never stuck out. Plus her (hawt) dad is a bishop. :awesome:

Raguna. I thought the kana to romaji was fine so I didn't feel like changing the R to an L.

...I actually don't remember what level I was. I'm sure it was before he hit 99, so somewhere around ~70ish. I did have a lot of pharmaceutical boosts on him so there's no real way of getting his average. :awesome:

EDIT:

HI MSN!!

Edited by Chalis

Cave 3 was my favorite music. So catchy and energetic. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Either Kasimir or Misty Bloom. Or Greed. I loved all of them but those are my top three.

I spoke to everyone every day, she just never stuck out. Plus her (hawt) dad is a bishop. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Raguna. I thought the kana to romaji was fine so I didn't feel like changing the R to an L.

...I actually don't remember what level I was. I'm sure it was before he hit 99, so somewhere around ~70ish. I did have a lot of pharmaceutical boosts on him so there's no real way of getting his average. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Can't remember all of them that well, but I think I liked Greed.

I talked to everyone every day for the first year, then my chronic impatience kicked in and I only talked to Tori. Heck half of the second year I just woke up and went to sleep to get to Moonlit Eve.

Huh? =o I just used my name. Raguna sounded so... *shrugs*

So there is a max level? With the boosts I guess you could say 80s. But then again, I never used any pharamaceutical boosts. I didn't smith, either. I stuck with the defender to the end.

Wow, that dragon really was easy.

:awesome: