• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Asaello, Daisy, Laylea and Sharlow are the only subs I've had. Asaello was good for about five seconds, Sharlow got me a Berserk staff that I didn't even use and Diasy just sucks.

Laylea is the only good substitute ;_; Well, Linda too perhaps.

Amid?

Amid and Linda are good. Hawk is also solid.

Rodlevan and Radney are decent, but they look like kids in front of Skasha and Lakche... ;_;

Dimna is plain no. Jeanne......NO. Mana...I don't really remember about her...

Those do sound very nice. Master Knight Cuan especially. Using him as a Baron would be nice but the move is just too low for my liking.

Can Aideen no longer become a High Priest or is that what happens if you don't press the other buttons to toggle the promotion choice?

Celice is adorable! But I'll have to settle for a different spelling of his name in ten days, yup. Celis.

:3

Neve noticed that spelling before : /

a few days ago you said you'd never abondon Azel

Asaello, Daisy, Laylea and Sharlow are the only subs I've had. Asaello was good for about five seconds, Sharlow got me a Berserk staff that I didn't even use and Diasy just sucks.

Laylea is the only good substitute ;_; Well, Linda too perhaps.

Amid?

Asaello looks cool. Sharlo has blue hair. Daisy is good at instantly becoming Celice's lover. Amid has the perfect hair colour to screw the rules. They are all perfect.

I should try an all-subs playthrough sometime but the lack of Holsety makes me cry ;_;

I'd probably end up pairing someone by accident anyway. I'm still a bit bitter from Sylvia being a whore and having Holyn as her lover when I wanted Holyn/Briggid in my first playthrough. Faval would have been so awesome too.

At least I got that pairing correct on my third =D

All-subs is fun! And not hard at all if you abuse!

You coud just kill all the women against Leptor : D

@Fury and Ettela: Don't need a promoted Lester. In chapter 7, Only fin is promoted... and that isn't always the case >_>.

I love my overpowered units, so I need to abuse all of them FAST.

Come to think of it, I think I've killed Leptor with Levin every time so far. He is really dangerous.

Blume with it in Chapter 7 is almost worse though. If it wasn't for Aless it would be nigh on impossible to beat him probably without Levin/Tiltyu pairing.

Also, forgot completely about Hawk.

Edited by Tinny

Neve noticed that spelling before : /

a few days ago you said you'd never abondon Azel

I could also spell it as Selis but... something about C's. Or Ceres. :)

...Oh no... ;_; I love you forever, Azel... no don't look at me like that! Augh!

Blume with it in Chapter 7 is almost worse though. If it wasn't for Aless it would be nigh on impossible to beat him probably without Levin/Tiltyu pairing.

I once killed Blume with Wind equipped Azel!Arthur. :mellow:

And no, I haven't promoted him yet at that time...around LV. 14 or so I think...IIRC.

Edited by Fury

Those do sound very nice. Master Knight Cuan especially. Using him as a Baron would be nice but the move is just too low for my liking.

Can Aideen no longer become a High Priest or is that what happens if you don't press the other buttons to toggle the promotion choice?

I tried for Edin but it doesn't seem like it. Besides, Claude is a High Priest.

More challenging, yes. More fun? Depends on how you get your fun...I'm having fun when I send my Hero Sword!Lakche against the enemies. <3

It's also fun to kill everything with overabused units that are supposed to suck : D

Sub playthrough: Celice gets elite and many many rings. Oh. And an 87+ Kills on Sigurd's Silver Sword. There's your army. :)

: D

I love my overpowered units, so I need to abuse all of them FAST.

This.

Come to think of it, I think I've killed Leptor with Levin every time so far. He is really dangerous.

Kill him with Tiltyu. It's a little hard, but fun : D

Also, Trabant, do you know a place to find Binary?

I tried for Edin but it doesn't seem like it. Besides, Claude is a High Priest.

When she is dismounted (as a Valkyrie), her class is High Priest.

I'm impressed they managed to add new classes to the game. Do they happen to show up as enemies as well or are they just for your characters?

Yes. Boldo, a boss of chapter 2, is an Iron Knight and the final boss of chapter 3 is a Berserker.

Some generic enemies also show up with these classes.

Edited by Trabant

I'm impressed they managed to add new classes to the game. Do they happen to show up as enemies as well or are they just for your characters?

They also showed up as enemy's classes.

I could also spell it as Selis but... something about C's. Or Ceres. :)

...Oh no... ;_; I love you forever, Azel... no don't look at me like that! Augh!

Use Ceres! :o

Azel is angry now.

It's right here on this very site: http://serenesforest.net/general/expert4.html

Thanks! How did I miss it :blink:

Isn't Binary on Serenes itself :x

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/expert4.html I think

Well, I got beaten to that. Does Trabant have AMBUSH?

Thanks anyway : D

I've never played the Binary... :o

It's probably the hack I've enjoyed most. Play it.