• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that guy again.

Lucky you. He hasn't sent me any further PMs. =[

I will direct him to you, if I can. =[

Post your PMs.

brb digging

The first PM~

yeah i just looked at why did you put leave before i bore you to death r you boring r just emo r a little bit of both

... boring.

why are you a nerd at school... just kidding why do you say u r boring nobodys boring i think there must be something exciting about you

Just plain boring, some people agreed.

I dont understand never meet some one just borong i think i can disprove what you think of yourself

Different people, different opinions. But thank you for the sentiment.

They proble just makin fun of you but u might just be really laid back r just like to keep to yourself r just dont say something cus you r afriad of what people think

I'm the one who comes up thinking I'm boring in the first place, they just agreed. >_>;

Thank you for trying to make me feel better, but I'm not down in any kind of way. >_>;;

Okay i believe you r u could be in denial or lieing cause you dont want a stanger in your business but i doubt you r boring maybe nothing trills you

It's easy to amuse me, but it's hard for me to amuse people. Therefore, boring.

But let's just keep our opinion to ourselves, k?

Sometimes there people you cant amuse but you amuse me by giving conversation but unless your talking about making people laugh thats a totally diffrent thing i also forgot to say just kidding in that sentence

There are some people I can't bore. Apparently you are included, grats. :D

It's fine, now if you don't mind I have to now. Bye~

He wants loops.

I'll loop with him.

Invite please.

Edited by Fia

yeah i just looked at why did you put leave before i bore you to death r you boring r just emo r a little bit of both

... boring.

why are you a nerd at school... just kidding why do you say u r boring nobodys boring i think there must be something exciting about you

Just plain boring, some people agreed.

I dont understand never meet some one just borong i think i can disprove what you think of yourself

Different people, different opinions. But thank you for the sentiment.

They proble just makin fun of you but u might just be really laid back r just like to keep to yourself r just dont say something cus you r afriad of what people think

I'm the one who comes up thinking I'm boring in the first place, they just agreed. >_>;

Thank you for trying to make me feel better, but I'm not down in any kind of way. >_>;;

Okay i believe you r u could be in denial or lieing cause you dont want a stanger in your business but i doubt you r boring maybe nothing trills you

It's easy to amuse me, but it's hard for me to amuse people. Therefore, boring.

But let's just keep our opinion to ourselves, k?

Sometimes there people you cant amuse but you amuse me by giving conversation but unless your talking about making people laugh thats a totally diffrent thing i also forgot to say just kidding in that sentence

There are some people I can't bore. Apparently you are included, grats. :D

It's fine, now if you don't mind I have to now. Bye~

He wants loops.

I'll loop with him.

Invite please.

Aw, even he thinks you're the queen of Denial.

4some.

Edited by Dr. Rockso

Hey batman whats up but i guess youre asleep cause i heard you need more sleep...

No, I'm still awake. I have trouble sleeping.

why is the joker bothering you. to much trouble in gothom , to many bat simbols . just kidding whats the problem

There's no problem, I just have really bad sleeping habits.

Bad sleeping habits like what oh i know youre girlfriends keeping u up all night a little of batmans boom boom pow ... just kidding but whats so bad about them

My sleeping habits are bad because I do things like staying up all night playing video games, I take frequent naps during the day, etc.

okay but i know what you do to youre girl.... anyway i cant do that cause without light(light in the entire room) my eyes will get really hurt and i wont see very good am stlll 13 so .... i have to go to bed.... or you in college

I don't like the dark, so I just keep the lights on while I'm awake. =\

oh so u probable live by yourself r you afraid of the dark ... oh forget about me saying i need to go to bed i dont even remeber typing that but man thats suck being unable to sleep very good but you need to stop being up all night what games do u have that r so good anyway

I'm not afraid of the dark, I just don't like being in dark places for very long.

Good night if you're going to sleep.

no im not im going to stay up for like 3 more hours am watching full metal alchmist what r u doing just playing the game

I'm just playing a game and perusing the forums in between breaks. Nothing interesting.

oh so what do you do in your day life r you a pimp that would be very cool but you look scary that way you dont ever have to really hit a woman...

I'm currently unemployed, so I have a lot free time. Too much free time... I really need to find a job.

the way the economys going you might not find a job for a long time ... ill pray for you so u find a job

Thanks.

your welcome

Hey everyone!

Can't see the video, I'm at School. :/

Thus, you are defeated.

:)

No, I'm not, I really fail to see how not seeing a YouTube vid = losing.

What was the vid anyway?

Edited by CrashGordon94