FE4 THREAD

Fia

Buuuut I rather like doing it. For some reason this pisses you off somehow. This pisses me off, somehow.

HIKARI NI NAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buuuut that's rather mean. For some reason you felt like being violent. This pisses me off, somehow.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Buuuut I don't like him. For some reason he's popular at Ushi. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I don't like that picture. For some reason you don't like him. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut Gluten is clearly superior. For some reason you didn't like that picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I don't know who Gluten is. For some reason you didn't show me the picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I thought you knew. For some reason you wanted to see a picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I didn't know. For some reason he reminds me of cowboys. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut it's more about his maturity than anything. For some reason you dislike Texan tastes. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he may act like Jake Marshall from PW: Just a poser, not the real deal.. For some reason you think I actually hate cowboys. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he's single father of two. For some reason you just compared Jake from PW to Gluten. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut that actually sounds like a good person. For some reason you seem to think that's a poor comparison. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he's so nice too. For some reason you thought Gluten was a Jake Marshall. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he looked a bit like a poser. For some reason you didn't think this. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut Jake Marshall is immature. For some reason you didn't think Gluten as a respectable man. This pisses me off somehow.

Press R. Not hold it, that'll heal you.

The purple thing?

Also, GAMMA IS A GOD-MODDING BASTARD

Yeah.. The computer cheats. Even though it's more of a handicap, but they cheat.

Wait until you get to the final battle.

I'm afraid now.

Also, Gamma looks awesome. Must play as him.

Now I have to play through 7 stories just to get Chaos 0, damn it.

AND THERE'S NO METAL SONIC

Pffft. Who needs Metal Sonic when you have Tails? Also, Cream is a spam queen. S ranks in Challenge mode is <3

Pffft. Who needs Metal Sonic when you have Tails? Also, Cream is a spam queen. S ranks in Challenge mode is <3

Die.

Also, I'm sure Emrel is a great character once he gets some Skill Points, but playing as him now is awful.

Buuuut that's rather mean. For some reason you felt like being violent. This pisses me off, somehow.

HAMMER HELL

HAMMER HEAVEN!

*pulls Lux's soul orb out of his body with the hook of the hammer's handle"

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Die.

Also, I'm sure Emrel is a great character once he gets some Skill Points, but playing as him now is awful.

No. And you are correct about Emerl.

I have a boxing one and a kicking one. For no reason.

Buuuut I don't like him. For some reason he's popular at Ushi. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I don't like that picture. For some reason you don't like him. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut Gluten is clearly superior. For some reason you didn't like that picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I don't know who Gluten is. For some reason you didn't show me the picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I thought you knew. For some reason you wanted to see a picture. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I didn't know. For some reason he reminds me of cowboys. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut it's more about his maturity than anything. For some reason you dislike Texan tastes. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he may act like Jake Marshall from PW: Just a poser, not the real deal.. For some reason you think I actually hate cowboys. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he's single father of two. For some reason you just compared Jake from PW to Gluten. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut that actually sounds like a good person. For some reason you seem to think that's a poor comparison. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he's so nice too. For some reason you thought Gluten was a Jake Marshall. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he looked a bit like a poser. For some reason you didn't think this. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut Jake Marshall is immature. For some reason you didn't think Gluten as a respectable man. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuut I'm not sure Gluten is as good as you say. For some reason you haven't presented decisive evidence. This pisses me off somehow.

How am I supposed to beat Knuckles with a robot that isn't fast, or strong?

Go play the stories you've already beaten for more/easy skill points.

Does this strikethrough pyramid count as looping?

Buuuut Chalis doesn't loop with anyone but Fia. For some reason you thought she did. This pisses me off somehow.

I've seen her loop with Marthur, dood.

Buuut I'm not sure Gluten is as good as you say. For some reason you haven't presented decisive evidence. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut he's as sweet as the older gents of Rune Factory. For some reason you think I still play GS. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut Chalis doesn't loop with anyone but Fia. For some reason you thought she did. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I don't remember that. For some reason you intentionally mispelled "dude." This pisses me off somehow.

Masaa is my partner in crime. D: !

We have talk events from time to time but Fia's the only one in my lover slot!

Perma talk event.

Edited by Chalis

Buuuut he's as sweet as the older gents of Rune Factory. For some reason you think I still play GS. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut some of the older gents (such as Lio) are gruff. For some reason you think I thought you played a game I don't know of. This pisses me off somehow.

How am I supposed to beat Knuckles with a robot that isn't fast, or strong?

Go play the stories you've already beaten for more/easy skill points.

It's Sonic's Story.

Oh. Well, it should be easy. Because, you know, Sonic's story is easy.

Buuuut some of the older gents (such as Lio) are gruff. For some reason you think I thought you played a game I don't know of. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I meant some of the hawt older gents (such as Jean and Wesley). For some reason you didn't know what the abbreviation of GS is. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut I meant some of the hawt older gents (such as Jean and Wesley). For some reason you didn't know what the abbreviation of GS is. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuut I have to agree they're nice, but I can't say I agree with the "hawt comment. For some reason I want to know what the abbreviation of GS is. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuut I have to agree they're nice, but I can't say I agree with the "hawt comment. For some reason I want to know what the abbreviation of GS is. This pisses me off somehow.

Buuuut my tastes differ from most people's either way. For some reason you didn't know it's Gyakuten Saiban. This pisses me off somehow.

By the way, it broke.

This pisses me off somehow.