I got...

Jamka/Edin

Lex/Ayra ( inheriting axes ftw! )

Dew/Lachesis

Levin/Fury

Claude/Sylvia

Azel/Tiltyu

Holyn/Bridget

I hesitated a long time with Lachesis between Dew and Beowulf, though. Levin and Claude and also swap wives too if you feel like it.

Are axes any good in this game, are Forrest Knights any good in this game, are Mage Knights any good in this game, given options of Noish and Jamuka for Aira, same two guys for Fury, and WTF Lex for Tiltyu now that Pursuit is for everyone, would you recommend?

I FEEL SO CONFUSED must be all the Japanese text

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hesitated to put Azel with Lachesis knowing Nanna could use it too as a Mage Knight.

The funniest thing would be Holyn!Leen with the Balmunk, though.

Mage Knight's caps are crap. Mage Fighter all the way.

OH YESH! THAT ONE! 8DDDD

Lynn is sooooo beautiful. XD

Are axes any good in this game, are Forrest Knights any good in this game, are Mage Knights any good in this game, given options of Noish and Jamuka for Aira, same two guys for Fury, and WTF Lex for Tiltyu now that Pursuit is for everyone, would you recommend?

I FEEL SO CONFUSED must be all the Japanese text

Axes: They're better. For one, strength is calculated into the AS formula. Think FE 9-11, except you need 2 strength to negate 1 weight on a weapon.

Forrestknights: I like them because of the higher skill cap and free Continue skill. Those who promote to Forrestknight generally can promote to Mercenary, which has higher strength and A axes ( instead of B ).

Also if you promote Holyn to Forrestknight, he'll still be able to use Moonlight Sword. Anyone can use sword skills.

Mageknights: If you value movement more than raw stats, you'll like Mageknights more than Magefighters. Magefighters do get Continue, though. Both of them can use staves.

For Ayra: Both of them seem to be a nice idea since they can both use axes on promotion ( as Paladin and Warrior ). If you value their skillsets a lot, go ahead. Of the two, I'd probably go with Noish since Jamka is really nice with Edin.

For Lex/Tiltyu: Well, Ambush does activate all the time now. You might like it better than the original. Also, there are useable long range magics in this game. It does make the combo quite interesting now.

One last thing: NEVER unmount. I did that by mistake with Ethlin and I had to use an old save state because she was considered dead. She couldn't move and if I warped her to a castle/finished the chapter, she was gone. Perhaps it can be cured by your dancer but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by Trabant

You seemed a tad serious.

I wouldn't expect it any other way.

Oh, unless you manage to piss me off, which is not hard to do, you hardly can see me serious. =3

Smart aren't you? XD

You can get Falaflame? =D Can Tinny or Arthur get the Torhammer?

Also, what sword does Ayra start with? It looks like a Wo Dao or something.

Killing Edge.

And yes. It's either the Thorhammer or the Lopt Sword, though, as you get both in chapter 10 from Ishtar and Yurius.

You can get Falaflame? =D Can Tinny or Arthur get the Torhammer?

Also, what sword does Ayra start with? It looks like a Wo Dao or something.

Yes, you can. You can also get ThorHammer. Ishtar dropped it in Chapter 10. =/

Er, I forgot what sword....

Leen, or Lyn, is Sylvia's daughter.

Ah.

WAIT A MINUTE! Why'd they use the same name twice in the series?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

It obviously unmounts a mounted unit. They get off their mount, basically.

You can do that in this game? :?

I'm not liking how expensive the Silver Sword is to repair ;_;

I feel like I'll run out of uses very quickly. Should I just stick to Sigurd using the Steel Sword?

Early on, yes. Once you get a lot of money from Diadora, you might consider switching back.