FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh, I thought I was in trouble. ^^;

I would have totally suspended you.

B-B-B-But you're my teacher! You wouldn't really do that, would you? ;_____;

Absolutely. I was the STRICTEST MAWD EVAR. Didn't you know?

Indeed. If you look up "power-hungry" in this thread, you'll find us talking ill of Musashi.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that. You've let me off the hook before, when you were a mod. And it was a more severe mistake.

Your sarcasm detector needs tuning.

Though I'm curious. When did I let off the hook? I don't remember this.

Old news, buddy.

Of course you don't. But lucky for you, I have a freakish memory at times. :awesome:

In serious discussion, before the time warp, I posted a "the difference between morality and religion topic." You told me it was already made, I looked and apologized, and I left with no warn.

Indeed. If you look up "power-hungry" in this thread, you'll find us talking ill of Musashi.

I bet.

Old news, buddy.

Of course you don't. But lucky for you, I have a freakish memory at times. :awesome:

In serious discussion, before the time warp, I posted a "the difference between morality and religion topic." You told me it was already made, I looked and apologized, and I left with no warn.

So it was a non-issue? No wonder I don't remember it.

Good night.

Sleep well.

Edited by Musashi

I wouldn't say that. You've let me off the hook before, when you were a mod. And it was a more severe mistake.

Your sarcasm detector needs tuning.

Though I'm curious. When did I let off the hook? I don't remember this.

Old news, buddy.

Warns aren't lightly given if you're wrong.

'Night.

2 hours trying to set up this stupid internet service and about 5 attempts at finishing the installation that'll allow just 1 of the 3 computers in the house to have a decent internet connection and still nothing.

Fuck you Verizon. Fuck you and your stupid tedious installation nonsense.

2 hours trying to set up this stupid internet service and about 5 attempts at finishing the installation that'll allow just 1 of the 3 computers in the house to have a decent internet connection and still nothing.

Why am I having such difficulty inputting such simple moves all of a sudden? ;__;

*pats both*

Everything's going to be fine~

Ouch.

GGs, Nagi-star, sorry for leavin' early.

Ouch.

GGs, Nagi-star, sorry for leavin' early.

GG and no problem.

Lux missed Hug an Asian Day and fails with his beloved once again, while I get my ribs crushed throughout the day. ;_________;

I think he could use some of my love, and I could use some of his peace. :mellow:

Lux missed Hug an Asian Day and fails with his beloved once again, while I get my ribs crushed throughout the day. ;_________;

I think he could use some of my love, and I could use some of his peace. :mellow:

Switch places.

...That actually doesn't sound so bad. XD

What's up with 4x? I'm near the end and I want to free the children. Why the near endless units? Also, Makua is my favorite Myrmidon in this one.