• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the purpose of that day actually? >_>;

Asian wub? :wub:

I guess...

Days like these really don't have a fixed purpose besides what the day's called.... <_<

2d98efn.png

:lol:

SUNBANNING

:awesome:

ETERNAL NIGHT

spyro-eternal-night.jpg

I dunno. I had a nostalgia bomb. ._.

Edited by Roxas

What happens if Sety doesn't leave?

He will kill all the reinforcement by himself.

And wtf pwn everything with +20 skl, +20 spd infinite use Holsety. :D

He'll probably like Mareeta better. Loloverkill offense.

You never know...

Well, Shiva's offense is pretty over the top, he just has the actual defensive skills to help.

EDIT: I CAN'T TYPE SHIT CORRECTLY TONIGHT ;_;

Edited by Dante

The main thing with Mareeta is that when you meet her, you already have an established army already, more or less. She does bring a lot of extra goodies unlike other underlevelled chumps ( hello Eda ), but ultimately she's not that needed.

I do like using her though, if only because the Mareeta Sword makes Baron bosses/Reinhart/Warlords easy pickings due to no skills.

Edited by Dante

I don't use Mareeta much >_>.

Homer's the best underleveled unit in all of FE... I think. Elite, badass promotion? Yes please.

My strategies are useless here, I must withdraw. Generic officer has fled I fail at getting resire book... (I don't take much risks in FE5 even if enemies have 38% hits)

I don't use Mareeta much >_>.

Homer's the best underleveled unit in all of FE... I think. Elite, badass promotion? Yes please.

Astrid (FE9) could probably give him some competition for that title, though I do kind of lean toward Homeros.

My strategies are useless here, I must withdraw. Generic officer has fled I fail at getting resire book... (I don't take much risks in FE5 even if enemies have 38% hits)

Last time I used Fin to get it and I forgot about him when Dark Mages came. You gotta love the Hero Lance for granting him near immortality thanks to Prayer (as long as he doesn't die of poison, that is).

The main thing with Mareeta is that when you meet her, you already have an established army already, more or less. She does bring a lot of extra goodies unlike other underlevelled chumps ( hello Eda ), but ultimately she's not that needed.

I do like using her though, if only because the Mareeta Sword makes Baron bosses/Reinhart/Warlords easy pickings due to no skills.

Mareeta's like an Est that joins a bit earlier but has a better durability situation and has overkill offense right off the bat.

Edited by Vergil

Mareeta's like an Est that joins a bit earlier but has a better durability situation and has overkill offense right off the bat.

Gotta love how the Elite Sword gives her double experience, a decent defense bonus, yet still remains powerful enough for a kill.

PCC system : ).

Edited by Dante

Gotta love how the Elite Sword gives her double experience, a decent defense bonus, yet still remains powerful enough for a kill.

85% crit for Felgus in the Manster chapters with Karin support. Throw that and Brighton in a corridor that's 2 squares wide. Can you say, death trap?

Edited by Vergil

85% crit for Felgus in the Manster chapters with Karin support. Throw that and Brighton in a corridor that's 2 squares wide. Can you, death trap?

Human blending wall.

I had something similar in FE 6 with my Berserkers supporting each other.

Edited by Dante

FireEmblem-Thraki776JNP_00024.jpg (Not the best since it's easy to scroll Tanya but i just felt like posting.)

This almost makes me want to post a picture of my Tanya. And Ronan. =)