FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's nice here in the woods of Pennsylvania. It's so quiet and peaceful. The only problem is that we live too far from everything. =[

Oh, and it can be murder on my allergies sometimes. =(

Say hi to uncle Jo Jo for me!

species-spotlight-grizzly-bear-brown-mouth-open-black-nose-attacking-growling-biting-photo.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice here in the woods of Pennsylvania. It's so quiet and peaceful. The only problem is that we live too far from everything. =[

The upper city around here looks like Europe with its fortifications. We even have a Mc Donald's that looks like a castle.

The upper city around here looks like Europe with its fortifications. We even have a Mc Donald's that looks like a castle.

An Asian McDonalds Castle

yuyuanmickeyds2.jpg

I now realize why Chase was voted number one favorite and beat Gale by only so much.

He's so... asdfasdf.

"When you fall in love with someone, it feels a little like you've been defeated somehow. It's vexing..."

"Even though I think about you, if you were to think of someone else, I'd really hate that for some reason."

"If you go out with me, there are various privileges involved, so how about it? Like, an all-you-can-eat sweets smorgasboard!"

"We men have a strange pride, and that makes it hard to tell someone you love them. Even without saying it, you wish you could make them yours..."

"I give up already. I don't need pride. I love you. I want you. Won't you be mine?"

I should be asleep right now. 12:27AM.

Lux missed Hug an Asian Day and fails with his beloved once again, while I get my ribs crushed throughout the day. ;_________;

I think he could use some of my love, and I could use some of his peace. mellow.gif

Ohhhh if you want peace you're sure to get it. :awesome:

However, it's alright. If I'm ever to get success, I want it myself, so I can know I could do it myself. : D

Lux missed Hug an Asian Day and fails with his beloved once again, while I get my ribs crushed throughout the day. ;_________;

I think he could use some of my love, and I could use some of his peace. mellow.gif

Switch places.

:awesome:

Perhaps he could fix my grade troubles, too.

I just get my copy of TotA (Finally!) and I load it into my PS2. It doesn't load. I load in my copy of Fifa 09 (Yea, I still play it...) and it also doesn't load. Which means the PS2 needs a break, even though the last tikme I played was on Monday.

TT_____________________TT

I just get my copy of TotA (Finally!) and I load it into my PS2. It doesn't load. I load in my copy of Fifa 09 (Yea, I still play it...) and it also doesn't load. Which means the PS2 needs a break, even though the last tikme I played was on Monday.

TT_____________________TT

That'll teach you to use an outdat4ed console! >:)

Well, don't worry, it shouldn't be anything unrepairable.

I'm going to try it out tomorrow and hope it loads. Might as well play some more FE4/FE6.

The PS2 isn't outdated. You are.

Oh, and 1 more thing - I got my glasses.

Edited by Jade Curtiss