FE4 THREAD

Fia

This post is made of win. Hard Venom is an instant favorite stage.

Totally. Lava stage sucks, though.

No thanks? Too much games in my list and I haven't play them yet. >_>

Project 64's a great emulator...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe even Lynn can't cure it. I already tried it. >_<

Odd because it happened to me in chapter 9, Celice need the dance to move and conquer the last castle. Of course, once the next chapter started, he ended up dislocated (Top left of the screen, out of the map).

That last part, I fixed it by switching the save file from SNES9x and played it on ZSNES. Oddly enough, all I had to do was reload the in-chapter save, conquer the last castle and move on to the next chapter while playing it on ZSNES. This also fixed the freezing for the Defense Sword and that

Ghost sigurd and Diadora scene

Odd because it happened to me in chapter 9, Celice need the dance to move and conquer the last castle. Of course, once the next chapter started, he ended up dislocated (Top left of the screen, out of the map).

I tried to load properly, dance him, etc. but he still can't cure him. :(

That last part, I fixed it by switching the save file from SNES9x and played it on ZSNES. Oddly enough, all I had to do was reload the in-chapter save, conquer the last castle and move on to the next chapter while playing it on ZSNES. This also fixed the freezing for the Defense Sword and that

Ghost sigurd and Diadora scene

ZSNES is quite godly. Now if I could find my old Tales of Phantasia ROM...

By the way, what does Pursuit actually do now? I notice the description has a +3 in it but I can't decipher anything else.

I think it gives 3 AS... I'm not completely sure...

On a separate notice, Lex is having a much harder time than usual trying to land a hit. =x

Duuurhhh

TRS and CC too. =/

LOD...And I don't know anymore... @_@

By the way, what does Pursuit actually do now? I notice the description has a +3 in it but I can't decipher anything else.

...+3 AS? @_@

Yup, 3 AS it is. Any stat changes to holy weapons? I'm betting Holsety's gonna be a bitch to fix/spam.

All of them are really heavy.

From what I remember, Mistoltin weighs 15. It doesn't have the Berserk skill anymore but it does leech life.

Icheval weighs 18 and Gaebolg weighs 20. Both spears can be thrown.

They cost 1200 gold per use to repair and they have 25 uses.

Finally, minor bloods can use them. They recieve half the bonuses, though. I'm not sure how it applies to the Valkyrie.

From what I remember, Mistoltin weighs 15. It doesn't have the Berserk skill anymore but it does leech life.

Finally, minor bloods can use them. They recieve half the bonuses, though. I'm not sure how it applies to the Valkyrie.

Hmm, interesting. At least the weight isn't too much trouble since some AS can be gained with STR right?

Hmm, interesting. At least the weight isn't too much trouble since some AS can be gained with STR right?

Yep. A few other weapons, namely the Master ones, might not be totally covered even with max strength. You actually get the Master Axe from Chapter 3's final boss.

I just noticed that Johan has Major Neir here. :mellow:

And Balmunk no longer gives you +20 SKL, say hello to +10 SKL instead.

Ishtar won't come with ThorHammer in the Epilogue (she dropped it in Chapter 10), but she comes with Tordo Sword WHICH CAN CAST THORHAMMER AS IT'S RANGED ATTACK! And that damned Sword also gives the same bonuses as ThorHammer, IIRC. >_>