• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Random RF question: Will I miss out on anything if I don't give any cookies to anyone during the spring festival? I don't seem to have the proper kitchen equipment. =\

The cookies raise LP of the girl of your choice. You don't 'miss' anything per say, but you're missing out on raising some heart levels.

The cookies raise LP of the girl of your choice. You don't 'miss' anything per say, but you're missing out on raising some heart levels.

I see. Thanks.

I'm annoyed. I could have sworn I had everything for the house.

I see. Thanks.

Don't worry. You missed some love points, but getting in love with Melody is completely doable. I should know, her heart points were nine as Tori's was ten.

I see. Thanks.

Don't worry. You missed some love points, but getting in love with Melody is completely doable. I should know, her heart points were nine as Tori's was ten.

Second Run: Summer 25, Year 1. Mt. Gigant Done. Level 49 (easily 50 with another kill). Sharron at 10FP/9LP.

House upgrade is all that is necessary now. :')

Sirius, CF, and I were laughing at the poor choices for these themes.

Jeigan gets techno/fuck/jazz/something along those lines.

Abel gets a snowy field thing.

Medeus gets 80's pop.

I like Jeigan's theme. >_>

Also, note that those aren't actually character themes, but rather remixed tracks from the game with character names attached to them. =/

Edited by Musashi

Medeus gets 80's pop.

BUT IT'S SO UNFITTING

Apparently, Hardin's theme contains After the Battle. Wtf.

And yeah, I know they're remixed ones from the game. It's just, why attach them to totally unfitting ones...?

Edited by Ninji

Good morning.

What are the chances of me being unable to catch a 1HP, Paralyzed Moltres at Level 50 with 37 Ultra Balls?

Not so bad.

gogogo

If you had something like a Nest Ball a higher level Pokemon, it'd be easier.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Medeus gets 80's pop.

BUT IT'S SO UNFITTING

Apparently, Hardin's theme contains After the Battle. Wtf.

And yeah, I know they're remixed ones from the game. It's just, why attach them to totally unfitting ones...?

What are you blathering about? The battle theme suits Jeigan perfectly. He's the champion of Aritia for crying out loud.

Who else would they name them after? The characters they chose are (theoretically) some of the most significant characters in the game. Who else would they choose? Random nobodies like Villuck or Thomas?

Good morning.

What are the chances of me being unable to catch a 1HP, Paralyzed Moltres at Level 50 with 37 Ultra Balls?

Not so bad.

gogogo

The bastard keeps deciding to jump out once he gets caught. And the highest level I have is a 52 Articuno, who gets 2HKO'd by Flamethrower. I'm depending on Moltres to use Endure so I can chuck Ultras. And I have no Sleep moves >_<

Good morning.

Not so bad.

gogogo

The bastard keeps deciding to jump out once he gets caught. And the highest level I have is a 52 Articuno, who gets 2HKO'd by Flamethrower. I'm depending on Moltres to use Endure so I can chuck Ultras. And I have no Sleep moves >_<

Then buy more Ultra Balls. And don't you have Mewtwo? He could help, with the Nest Ball thing.