• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw Shanan, wanna continue that Noish!Lakche vs Lex!Lakche debate? >_>

I don't like FE debating very much. It's all based on assumptions, who is going to be paired and etc.

If it's unranked, I may. But I'm not sure about Noish vs Lex either. It completely depends on who Fury and Tiltyu are supported with.

One bad thing about Lex is that he works very well with Bridget and Tiltyu. Noish only works really well with Ayra.

Edited by Shanan

I don't like FE debating very much. It's all based on assumptions, who is going to be paired and etc.

If it's unranked, I may. But I'm not sure about Noish vs Lex either. It completely depends on who Fury and Tiltyu are supported with.

It's unranked. We're comparing which Lakche is better and nothing else >_>.

It's unranked. We're comparing which Lakche is better and nothing else >_>.

Alright, but Noish!Lakche is better because of her skills? Very little difference in stats, and Elite doesn't matter much when you can pass around the Elite Ring.

Edited by Shanan

Alright, but Noish!Lakche is better because of her skills? Very little difference in stats, and Elite doesn't matter much when you can pass around the Elite Ring.

Having elite means you can pass that ring to some1 else.

Having critical just means you have a better chance at doing slightly better DURING THE PLAYER Phase. Ambush improves her enemy phase significantly.

Edited by Levin

Having elite means you can pass that ring to some1 else.

Wrong. Lex is always going to be paired in a game, it may be Tiltyu, Ayra, Bridget, Lachesis or even Sylvia, but he will be paired. You'll be having 2 Elites anyway. So the amount of passing you're going to be doing is the same in the end.

Oh and don't forget, Lakche has crazy cash and she won't be spending it much, so she's the best one to give the Elite Ring to compared to other units since she'll be sweeping the Arena. And remember, Elite Ring costs 40000 and sells for 20000, you can repay that easily with the Arena.

Having critical just means you have a better chance at doing slightly better DURING THE PLAYER Phase. Ambush improves her enemy phase performance.

So Charge doesn't exist anymore?

Also, Ambush doesn't really matter that much.

" Always attack first when HP is below Max HP/2, negates enemy's Charge"

Lakche doesn't go to the battlefield by herself, does she? Ambush is not useful because of her low move. She won't be getting much action in the enemy phase, because of the mounts, and also because of her awesome avoid.

Alright, Ambush is more useful when you're soloing, but when there are other units (especially mounts) it's much less useful since the enemies have less space to attack Lakche and they will want to attack other units.

Not to mention in FE4 the enemy HP is huge.. you can't rely on Meteor Sword all the time.

You still want to debate?

Edited by Shanan

I'm a nocturnal now. >_>

No, daughter. You aren't. If you don't fix that sleeping schedule of yours, I might be forced to discipline you somehow.

Noish only works really well with Ayra.

Mekkah keeps on orgasming over Noish x Fury. I might try it my next playthrough alongside Claude x Lachesis and Jamka x Ayra

Also, debating Ayra's pairings based on Lakche is moot, she'll be a machine of pure destruction no matter what you do. Even with a thin sword or whatever.

Edited by Finn

No, daughter. You aren't. If you don't fix that sleeping schedule of yours, I might be forced to discipline you somehow.

... ;_____________;

.....................Daddy...... ;_;

Wrong. Lex is always going to be paired in a game, it may be Tiltyu, Ayra, Bridget, Lachesis or even Sylvia, but he will be paired. You'll be having 2 Elites anyway. So the amount of passing you're going to be doing is the same in the end.

So Charge doesn't exist anymore?

Also, Ambush doesn't really matter that much.

"Always attack first when HP is below Max HP/2, negates enemy's Charge"

1. Lakche doesn't go to the battlefield by herself, does she? Ambush is not useful because of her low move. She won't be getting much action in the enemy phase, because of the mounts, and also because of her awesome avoid.

2. Alright, Ambush is more useful when you're soloing, but when there are other units (especially mounts) it's much less useful since the enemies have less space to attack Lakche and they will want to attack other units.

3. Not to mention in FE4 the enemy HP is huge.. you can't rely on Meteor Sword all the time.

1. Leg Ring changes this.

2. Good improvement on enemy phase performance >>> slight performance boost in the player phase. She doesn't have trouble killing things without critical skill.

3. There's some enemies she can with just the 2 Hero Sword attacks from Ambush alone. It's not relying on Meteor Sword all the time but MS and Continue certainly helps her durability. Killing an enemy before he hits her >>> Letting an enemy take a shot at her and then nuking said enemy to allow more of the same. It's similar to why Wrath sucks on Edward in FE10.

I'm bored.

Edited by Levin

Mekkah keeps on orgasming over Noish x Fury. I might try it my next playthrough alongside Claude x Lachesis and Jamka x Ayra

That's ranked. We're talking about unranked. Unranked you'll probably want Levin x Fury since he's the best unit you get. Arthur doesn't help very much since the chapters are jokes anyway.

Wrong. Lex is always going to be paired in a game, it may be Tiltyu, Ayra, Bridget, Lachesis or even Sylvia, but he will be paired.

I don't really pair Lex with anybody but Ayra/Tiltyu. :mellow:

If you hurt her, I'll slash you into pieces.

I wouldn't hurt my own daughter. Are you nuts?

... ;_____________;

.....................Daddy...... ;_;

So, what's your answer?

That's ranked. We're talking about unranked. Unranked you'll probably want Levin x Fury since he's the best unit you get. Arthur doesn't help very much since the chapters are jokes anyway.

Still, I'm curious.

Because you know, Hawk isn't bad. So, Sety with negligible magic growth can't really be bad, either.

Edited by Finn

Way to go ignoring the first part.

1. Leg Ring changes this.

Oh come on. Why make a god godlier? You're going to give the Leg Ring to SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT. Like Celice if you want to finish more efficiently, or Patty for more stealing, I don't know.

This is favoritism.

2. Good improvement on enemy phase performance >>> slight performance boost in the player phase. She doesn't have trouble killing things without critical skill.

Back this up please. I explained that the improvement is insignificant since both Lex and Noish!Lakche have sweet avoid and Lakche isn't going to be ganged up on with your mounts and other units.

SLIGHT? Noish!Lakche can fucking one round Chapter 10 Julius of all people.

3. There's some enemies she can with just the 2 Hero Sword attacks from Ambush alone. It's not relying on Meteor Sword all the time but MS and Continue certainly helps her durability. Killing an enemy before he hits her >>> Letting an enemy take a shot at her and then nuking said enemy to allow more of the same. It's similar to why Wrath sucks on Edward in FE10.

Favoritism again.

Continue doesn't work with the Hero Sword by the way.

Moar liek Silver Sword. Hero Sword goes to Leaf, Delmud and Patty since they need it like fuck. Lakche is going to be using the Silver Sword.

Edited by Shanan

Um, Levin/Fury is a fast pairing actually, much like Levin/Sylvia or Alec/Sylvia.

So, what's your answer?

..................................................But I like my sleeping habit daddy..... ._.

Because you know, Hawk isn't bad. So, Sety with negligible magic growth can't really be bad, either.

Lol, Sage.

I doubt this.

Doubt all you want.

Oh come on. Why make a god godlier?

I give Leg Ring and Knight Ring to Sety.

Is that awesome? y/y

Lol, Sage.

Exactly. Lol base 15 magic.

..................................................But I like my sleeping habit daddy..... ._.

Bad Nanna.

Edited by Finn

Um what? You helped my argument.

I thought you are talking about how Levin/Fury is for unranked. They are fast to do, so I think they belong to ranked actually. >_>

I thought you are talking about how Levin/Fury is for unranked. They are fast to do, so I think they belong to ranked actually. >_>

You want Tiltyu to complete Chapter 6 and 7 much faster. Especially 7, because of the gay dark mages and Ishtor's army.

I give Leg Ring and Knight Ring to Sety.

Is that awesome? y/y

XDDDD

Exactly. Lol base 15 magic.

And the ridiculous caps.

Bad Nanna.

Daddy.... ;_;

You want Tiltyu to complete Chapter 6 and 7 much faster. Especially 7, because of the gay dark mages and Ishtor's army.
Wasted Tornado and Lightning?

........Okay, I never play ranked run. So please, don't look at me like that. >_>