FE4 THREAD

Fia

And the ridiculous caps.

Caps are bases+15. Ridiculous caps = ridiculous bases. Lol FE4.

Daddy.... ;_;

I'd give you a spanking, but that would be innapropriate in many, many levels.

What should I do to discipline you... hm...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Caps are bases+15. Ridiculous caps = ridiculous bases. Lol FE4.

Yes, I know. XD

I'd give you a spanking, but that would be innapropriate in many, many levels.

...I feel like I'm back to 5 years old. ;_;

What should I do to discipline you... hm...

;_;

*whimpers*

Adean/Midayle

Ayra/Jamka

Lachesis/Claude

Sylvia/enemy sword

Fury/Noish

Bridget/?

Tiltyu/Levin

Bridget/Lex? Easy to train Fatty but you could try Holyn or Jew.

Pair up Lachesis and Azel or Fin. It's better.

And you could put Lex and Ayra together.

Edited by Shanan

Way to go ignoring the first part.

Oh come on. Why make a god godlier? You're going to give the Leg Ring to SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT. Like Celice if you want to finish more efficiently, or Patty for more stealing, I don't know.

This is favoritism.

Back this up please. I explained that the improvement is insignificant since both Lex and Noish!Lakche have sweet avoid and Lakche isn't going to be ganged up on with your mounts and other units.

SLIGHT? Noish!Lakche can fucking one round Chapter 10 Julius of all people.

Favoritism again.

Continue doesn't work with the Hero Sword by the way.

Moar liek Silver Sword. Hero Sword goes to Leaf, Delmud and Patty since they need it like fuck. Lakche is going to be using the Silver Sword.

Didn't find it necessary to counter that since it's valid.

Why not? Also, I thought I said unranked and that we're just comparing Noish!Lakche and Lex!Lakche and NOTHING ELSE.

This "debate" was mostly about the individual performance of the 2 Lakches... Also, just because you're using other units, it doesn't change the fact that Lex!Lakche is still performing better than Noish!Lakche on the enemy phase.

1 rounding Chapter 10 Julius isn't necessary.

I just saw Lex!Lakche strike a 3rd time with the Hero Sword (she has 1 HP so Ambush is activated).

Why bother with other units when this so called "godlier" unit is quite enough? And as I've said before: We're just comparing the 2 Lakches and nothing else. Both using Hero Sword or whatever you think is most overkill for both.

Edited by Levin

Bridget/Lex? Easy to train Fatty but you could try Holyn or Jew.

Pair up Lachesis and Azel or Fin. It's better.

And you could put Lex and Ayra together.

I've played this game like 8 times already. Wacky pairings ftw.

I tried Lachesis x Azel last time, and didn't like it. And Lachesis corrodes Finn's lances with her STDs if I pair them.

I've been meaning to do Ayra/Levin or Ayra/Jamka for a while already, because of Continue!Skasaher. And you can't go wrong with Lakche anyway.

Training ease isn't an issue because I abuse (hell, I boss abuse even Thorhammer!Blume of all people). I've already done Bridget/Dew a few times and Bridget/Holyn last time, so I might just give Bridget/Lex a chance.

...Oh my...

Nanna, this is Shaq Fu. You must play it.

(Note: remember Iris? She bought Shaq Fu copies just to DESTROY THEM.)

Edited by Finn

Didn't find it necessary to counter that since it's valid.

My advantage.

Why not? Also, I thought I said unranked and that we're just comparing Noish!Lakche and Lex!Lakche and NOTHING ELSE.

Then I don't see what the point of this debate is since the other units are 100% crucial to the game and comparing only them is just stupid and it accomplishes nothing.

Let's look at the debate board. People debate about things like Nino vs Rath. We're debating about Noish!Lakche vs Lex!Lakche. People debating about Nino and Rath include outside factors too.

You have a debate coming up soon, am I right? Then it's best you include outside factors since it's there, you can't do anything about it.

And besides mounts have similar move to Lakche. They'll be very close to her. And it's not like everyone is going to attack Lakche. They can attack Delmud, Fin, Johan, Leaf etc. too.

This "debate" was mostly about the individual performance of the 2 Lakches... Also, just because you're using other units, it doesn't change the fact that Lex!Lakche is still performing better than Noish!Lakche on the enemy phase.

But it's not. Ambush doesn't matter that much at all. Also, read the above part to see why comparing only them is stupid.

1 rounding Chapter 10 Julius isn't necessary.

Yeah, but you said slight improvement. The improvement is pretty big. I was showing off that it wasn't as small as you said it was.

I just saw Lex!Lakche strike a 3rd time with the Hero Sword (she has 1 HP so Ambush is activated).

Must be another reason for that. Plus personal experience is worth nothing. From Voltaire's guide:

Continue

In-game description: May attack again if very agile.

Class skill for Swordmaster, Sage, Falconknight, Magefighter

Personal skill for Cuan, Sylvia, Jamka, Leaf, Altenna, Leen, Corple, Aless,

Julia, Amid, Femina, Ishtar.

Activation: (AS+20)%

The double attacking with Continue is a consecutive attack, which means that

the second hit follows the first hit without interruption. This skill

is the double-attacking of the Hero Weapons put into skill form. As such,

Hero Weapons negate the activation of Continue. So, when Lakche activates

Meteor Sword, she will hit up to a maximum of ten times with a Hero Weapon,

not 20.

Not too great on its own, but is an excellent complement to Pursuit since the

unit will usually hit 3 times if he or she has decent attack speed.

Why bother with units when this so called "godlier" unit is quite enough?

You generally want to have all your units as equal in power as much as you can so you can take less risks and beat chapters more efficiently.

Bridget/?

On the second thought, I'm thinking about Beowulf/Bridget here. Though I never try it before, I'll check about it. =/

It's the most extreme discipline possible.
It also works as a test of insanity.

;_;

Training ease isn't an issue because I abuse (hell, I boss abuse even Thorhammer!Blume of all people). I've already done Bridget/Dew a few times and Bridget/Holyn last time, so I might just give Bridget/Lex a chance.

Lex is a good father for all fighters, so this pairing is good enough.

Nanna, this is Shaq Fu. You must play it.

(Note: remember Iris? She bought Shaq Fu copies just to DESTROY THEM.)

XDDDDDDDD

On the second thought, I'm thinking about Beowulf/Bridget here. Though I never try it before, I'll check about it. =/

Bad idea. Bridget's kids get Pursuit already. Noish would be better in that case except that I'm giving him to Fury, lolol

Must be another reason for that. Plus personal experience is worth nothing.

Oh yeah? I'd like to hear what reason you come up with because it isn't Meteor Sword. It's Lex!Lakche, the enemy was a direct attacker so if that guide is absolutely correct, that 3rd strike shouldn't have happened but it did.

I'll respond to the other stuff later.

Edited by Levin

Oh yeah? I'd like to hear what reason you come up with because it isn't Meteor Sword. It's Lex!Lakche, the enemy was a direct attacker so if that guide is absolutely correct, that 3rd strike shouldn't have happened but it did.

If it were Continue, you'd get 4 strikes, not 3.

Oh yeah, ti was probably 3 because he attacked you, and you killed him in 3 hits with Pursuit.

Edited by Shanan

I should work on making a FE4 master save after prologue, with lv20 Sigurd/Ethlin/etc. God, why didn't I think of this before? ~_~

Oh, and it's official. Hero equipment overrides Continue. Either you agree or you're wrong, sorry.

Edited by Finn