• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

(In Ein Silver Rose's page)

Soul112 says:"No. You WILL NOT claim Sanaki from me! She is MINE! MINE I TELL YOU!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE MINE! MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."

Soul112 says:"No. You WILL NOT claim Sanaki from me! She is MINE! MINE I TELL YOU!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE MINE! MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."

evil.jpg

lol

This is exactly the sort of thing I would expect from Soul.

Totally worth a +1.

Saw it a while ago...

YANDERE.

Soul's Reaction if someone were to claim Sanaki...

2999375637a3532432066b613119764l.gif

evil.jpg

Soul's Reaction if someone were to claim Sanaki...

2999375637a3532432066b613119764l.gif

Wicked irony in pic choice here...

WOOOT. I totally crushed some guy 6-2. :awesome:

Now I get to play tomorrow, and then Friday, and then saturday, then next sunday is the finals! =D

Now I get to play tomorrow, and then Friday, and then saturday, then next sunday is the finals! =D

A fine display of skill, I am most impressed. Cool

WELL DONE

Good job.

Grass terrain?

You play too much Fire Emblem. XD

And no, its hard court.

I hate grass and clay, although in grass, you can dive, and clay you can slide. 8D

A fine display of skill, I am most impressed. Cool

YES SIR. WO SU HOW LI HAI LE.

(Fuck. My Pinying sucks. ;__________;)

You play too much Fire Emblem. XD

And no, its hard court.

I hate grass and clay, although in grass, you can dive, and clay you can slide. 8D

I actually editted it because I used the French term by accident before putting terrain there.

Ah good then, best of luck tomorrow.

Edited by Dante