• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, how many of you have Soul112 on your ignore list?

He's not on mine yet but I do think calling him an idiot is an understatement.

I am not, you just call me such because you can't agree with me on many things...such as you can't be patient enough to train a character, right!?

One million times this. He make my eyes bleed.

I am glad help ^_^

I am not, you just call me such because you can't agree with me on many things...such as you can't be patient enough to train a character, right!?

Have you considered that it's because... HE WANTS TO BEAT THE FUCKING GAME FASTER?

There's several things Dante and I can't agree with and I've never called him an idiot. I call you an idiot because you say many stupid things, you don't know when to shut up and comprehension is low.

Is Tabatha the tsundere girl? :>

No, she's a maid.

So she's Nini~ then?

No. Nini the maid is dead to me. I have someone better now.

Who?

There's several things Dante and I can't agree with and I've never called him an idiot. I call you an idiot because you say many stupid things, you don't know when to shut up and comprehension is low.

Basically just from "backing" someone up when he's losing ( I believe BB nailed him pretty hard on that ) to making pretty nonsensical posts, a lot of them factually wrong.

We have an ignore list?

^^^

No, she's a maid.

So she's Nini~ then?

No, she's a maid.

So she's Nini~ then?

No. Nini the maid is dead to me. I have someone better now.

THANK

GOD

Basically just from "backing" someone up when he's losing ( I believe BB nailed him pretty hard on that ) to making pretty nonsensical posts, a lot of them factually wrong.

Speaking of which:

[22:57] Meh: Also, keep in mind that THIS IS NOT PREFERENCE

[22:57] Lux: wait, lemme ask you this...

[22:57] Meh: So leave that aside >_>

[22:57] Lux: hold on, let me ask you something

[22:57] Lux: Oh, well that makes it easier to decide

[22:58] Lux: Who's really better, by stats, by facts?

[22:58] Lux: The Mage Knight

Have you considered that it's because... HE WANTS TO BEAT THE FUCKING GAME FASTER?

I did not in my last post, I should now, I guess. Sirius is just even more of an idiot for disliking me in the first place because he said I overrated Skill and being a stat junkie, I am not an idiot for the fact he dislikes me, you don't have to make a person like you to not be an idiot -_-.

Dante, Dante is even worse, it all started for the fact he didn't accept an overkilling Lute(Sage), and then the Lute topic still unfolds...

About finishing the game faster...hmm, see? Games are for entertaiment, they are for winning, but what do you get when not enjoying such? Nothing, you just win.

I did not in my last post, I should now, I guess. Sirius is just even more of an idiot for disliking me in the first place because he said I overrated Skill and being a stat junkie, I am not an idiot for the fact he dislikes me, you don't have to make a person like you to not be an idiot -_-.

Dante, Dante is even worse, it all started for the fact he didn't accept an overkilling Lute(Sage), and then the Lute topic still unfolds...

About finishing the game faster...hmm, see? Games are for entertaiment, they are for winning, but what do you get when not enjoying such? Nothing, you just win.

@Bold: That's not even one of my reasons for calling you an idiot and you're acting like I'm the only one who thinks this when there's many.

@Italics: Who says I don't enjoy my video games? I enjoy playing the way I play. I don't enjoy abuse which is why I don't do it.

@Underlined: Dante has thought of you as an idiot LOOOOOONG before that.

How dare you call Sirius an idiot. I dislike quite a few people on this site (smashsmashsmashsmash) but I don't call them idiots. Why? Because THEY ACTUALLY PROVIDE EVIDENCE USING...

STATS

And some people like smashing a game as fast as possible without having to waster ~20 hours arena abusing a team to 20/20 in one chapter.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

Give this kid a medal. He's surpassing Crash now.

I'll just say I didn't even post in the Lute topic in the first place, so I don't know where you're pulling the fact I don't like Sage!Lute. Srs can have his own business with him. Get him, bro!

What he said. All this yaoi business has finally begun to pay.

I need my payment as well...

I did not in my last post, I should now, I guess. Sirius is just even more of an idiot for disliking me in the first place because he said I overrated Skill and being a stat junkie, I am not an idiot for the fact he dislikes me, you don't have to make a person like you to not be an idiot sleep.gif.

Give this kid a medal. He's surpassing Crash now.

I'll just say I didn't even post in the Lute topic in the first place, so I don't know where you're pulling the fact I don't like Sage!Lute. Srs can have his own business with him. Get him, bro!

I got a feeling that someone would say that...

Edited by AstraLunaSol

@Bold: That's not even one of my reasons for calling you an idiot and you're acting like I'm the only one who thinks this when there's many.

@Italics: Who says I don't enjoy my video games? I enjoy playing the way I play. I don't enjoy abuse which is why I don't do it.

@Underlined: Dante has thought of you as an idiot LOOOOOONG before that.

Right. Dante was the one overrating Klein, right? Aye.

But, Serious, I only Arena Abuse in FE5!