FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm pondering whether reporting soul for his childish outbursts would get any type of recognition before it was thrown out.

Ninji, reporting me my childish acts if more childish than such, correct? Well, if you doubt, it is. Don't interfere, carry on with what you do or what you don't and will do, that would be best...

Scared you'll get warned?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason. I just felt like keeping her away from you because you're creepy as hell.

I'm not creepy.

I remember this one other guy back in FESS who liked Ronan as well (I think it was even his name for a while). That's already a start.

I remember that guy. I'm pretty sure he was Pegasus Knight Lia's brother. =/

Come to think of it, Bryars is a fan of Ronan. He rarely visits SF, though.

Edited by Musashi

I remember that guy. I'm pretty sure he was Pegasus Knight Lia's brother. =/

Come to think of it, Bryars is a fan of Ronan. He rarely visits SF, though.

Bryars was the one I was thinking about actually.

Lia also showed during her last time in FESS ( as Sakura I think ) that she found Ronan cute.

Ninji, reporting me my childish acts if more childish than such, correct? Well, if you doubt, it is. Don't interfere, carry on with what you do or what you don't and will do, that would be best...

1221221585354.jpg

Ah...forgive me then... :(

Yes. Ronan is amazing, and YOU KNOW IT.

Must...resist...debating...

Edited by soul1112

Bryars was the one I was thinking about actually.

Lia also showed during her last time in FESS ( as Sakura I think ) that she found Ronan cute.

The person I was thinking of was RonanFE5. He later changed to Jamka.

lol Sakura. I can't believe I actually went out of my way to be nice to her. Looking back, it was so obvious who she was. =\

Go for it. I'll debate with you all night if the need arises. Ronan is amazing, and I can prove it.

Pedophile.

What makes you say this, oh former maid of mine?

Go for it. I'll debate with you all night if the need arises. Ronan is amazing, and I can prove it.

Not on how horrible he is, he at least has a reasonal base Str...I found good at most, but...Scrool Abusing helps anyone, even Sirius does it with Marty :)

The person I was thinking of was RonanFE5. He later changed to Jamka.

lol Sakura. I can't believe I actually went out of my way to be nice to her. Looking back, it was so obvious who she was. =\

Name doesn't ring a bell. Probably didn't interact much with him.

:awesome: Silly Lia.

Not on how horrible he is, he at least has a reasonal base Str...I found good at most, but...Scrool Abusing helps anyone, even Sirius does it with Marty :)

...Wat? Get out, plz.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

My fingers hurt. :/

why do your fingers hurt?

I tried to run through all of my concert songs in 40 minutes, in an attempt to cut down on practice time.

2 Concertos: Bach + Grieg

1 Sonata: Beethoven

3 Etudes: Chopin, Liszt, + Rachmaninoff

2 Preludes: Rachmaninoff + Chopin

Scarrryyy shit man... :<

...Wat? Get out, plz.

Alright, RNG abuse him instead, why don't you? <_<

Alright then.

Do note that Marty's main problems are Skill, Speed and (since a lot of people have that one) Magic. Surprise, The Sety scroll is in chapter 4x and the Odo scroll in chapter 6, with the possible Fala scroll in chapter 9. His offense issues can even be solved with Wrath, basically making him a OHKO machine with such high strength. Since he's durable, he can definitely take on many people during an enemy phase ( see one of IOS' videos about it in chapter 17 ).

Strength is much, much harder to correct since the best scroll for it is Noba, which comes all the way in chapter 18. It doesn't help that Marty has obscene promotion bonuses, actual durability, captures and a better weapon type. At best he'll have to hold on the Hezul scroll, but the hefty bonus HP is appreciated by anyone, from fighters so they can possibly get +2 HP/+1 all the time to clerics who need to get fatigued less. It doesn't help that he does rather poor damage and can't even capture. Add to that an unreliable skill, poor build reducing his AS when using the heavier weapons he needs to actually scratch something and you have one of the worst unit in the series.

Edited by Dante

...Wat? Get out, plz.

Alright, RNG abuse him instead, why don't you? <_<

Yeah, please get out. Your lame methods are unwanted here.

Alright then.

Do note that Marty's main problems are Skill, Speed and (since a lot of people have that one) Magic. Surprise, The Sety scroll is in chapter 4x and the Odo scroll in chapter 6, with the possible Fala scroll in chapter 9. His offense issues can even be solved with Wrath, basically making him a OHKO machine with such high strength. Since he's durable, he can definitely take on many people during an enemy phase ( see one of IOS' videos about it in chapter 17 ).

Strength is much, much harder to correct since the best scroll for it is Noba, which comes all the way in chapter 18. It doesn't help that Marty has obscene promotion bonuses, actual durability, captures and a better weapon type. At best he'll have to hold on the Hezul scroll, but the hefty bonus HP is appreciated by anyone, from fighters so they can possibly get +2 HP/+1 all the time to clerics who need to get fatigued less. It doesn't help that he does rather poor damage and can't even capture. Add to that an unreliable skill, poor build reducing his AS when using the heavier weapons he needs to actually scratch something and you have one of the worst unit in the series.

I see then...his durability is great considering his Def and huge HP...but looks like the developers forgot about the rest of his stat growths that aren't Luck, Def, HP & Bld.