Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

8DDDDDDDD

Unfortunately, Sir Hawk is not noble birth.

Yeah, you killed a bird just to show how rebellious you are.

But he's a Sire.

You just wanna be Queen XD

... did I make some grave mistake while raising her

Your devotion to the Royalty+Lachesis libido=Nanna's royalty whorishness

Yeah, you killed a bird just to show how rebellious you are.

But he's a Sire.

You just wanna be Queen XD

...You sir, should get your rest now. You are tired.

I'm not a wannabe Queen. =<

... did I make some grave mistake while raising her

I'm just kidding daddy. ;_;

Shanan is obviously a ronery man.

Yes.

Come on. Get your lance. We're going to have a duel.

No, sir. Iron swords for us both.

Gungnir in the arena? =s

Dragon Lance.

Are you hiding something from me, daughter? ;_;

I'm not daddy, believe me. ;_;

And wait, I had posted some changes here, I'll look for them.

...You sir, should get your rest now. You are tired.

I'm not a wannabe Queen. =<

Why, I'm not tired today :|

Yes you are, you can't foool me

You little...

What, makes sense.

I'm not daddy, believe me. ;_;

And wait, I had posted some changes here, I'll look for them.

I know you've posted them. Also, info at Vince's site.

I'm asking about general pairing comments. >:

I activated Pursuit and Continue and won.

Good game.

You're boring.

Actually I think Skasaha will start as a Free Fighter like Holyn.

I have a few of the promotion options with me.

Noish, Alec, Fin: Paladin or Duke Knight. Paladin gets axes and A swords, Duke Knight gets A lances, B Swords and better caps ( IMO )

Arden: Iron Knight only, which can use Swords and Lances at A level, Axes at B, and has innate Big Shield, though Arden already comes with it now. He also starts as an Armor, meaning he can use all four weapon types.

Azel: Mage Knight or Mage Fighter. Both get Staves now, and Mage Fighter also gets Light Magic. It's basically better caps and Conitnue skill versus movement.

Lex: Great Knight or Iron Knight. More weapons and Big Shield or better caps and movement.

Cuan ( yes, Cuan ): Baron or Master Knight. Big Shield or Pursuit and movement.

Ethlin: Female Paladin or Mage Knight. Paladins have better caps, IMO. I wouldn't bother with Mage Knight for her.

Midayle: Bow Knight or Sniper. Movement and swords or +5 critical and stats.

Edin: Shaman or Valkyrie. The Valkyrie is better in every point, except the Shaman does look better. The Shaman can also use Dark magic but I don't think you can use some in generation 1.

Dew: Thief Fighter only.

Ayra: Swordmaster or Hero or Mercenary. Note that she loses her Pursuit skill as a Swordfighter. Swordmaster lets her gain Pursuit and Continue, along with 10 crit and highest Speed and Skill, but lowest Strength and Defense and is Sword only. Hero is a nod to FE 2, and grants B Bows and 5 crit. Merc grants A axes and 5 crit and the best strength and defense.

Jamka ( starts as a Hunter and loses innate Pursuit ) : Warrior or Sniper. A Axes, strength and defense or A Bows, skill, Pursuit and +5 crit.

Diadora ( yes, again ): Sage only.

Holyn, Beowulf: Mercenary or Forrestknight. Mercenary gets A rank in axes instead of B, along with a critical boost of 5, Pursuit and focuses in strength, while the Forrestknight has the mount, focuses in skill and gains Continue. Holyn starts as a Free Fighter and doesn't have an innate Pursuit either. Beo starts with his custom Beosword.

Lachesis: Master Knight only.

Levin: Mage Fighter or Sage. The Mage Fighter has better strength and defense, and that's it. The Sage can use all elemental magics at A rank, Light and Staves at B, Dark at C and has better magic, skill, speed and resistance.

Fury: Falcoknight or Dragon Master. Falcoknight can use staves but has a lower sword rank. Also much higher magic, speed and resistance. The Dragonmaster has higher strength and defense.

I'm not yet there, but I think Tiltyu has the same promotion choices as Azel, and I doubt either Claude or Bridget can promote. Claude also starts with Life, and Bridget has Steal ( AWESOME ).

Also I know there are some changes for second generation too. I do know that Johan can promote to a Berserker, for example, and doesn't follow Lex in his class choices.

If you wish I can come out with other info about caps or something. I even have a few boss stats for chapter 2 and 3.

Axes: They're better. For one, strength is calculated into the AS formula. Think FE 9-11, except you need 2 strength to negate 1 weight on a weapon.

Forrestknights: I like them because of the higher skill cap and free Continue skill. Those who promote to Forrestknight generally can promote to Mercenary, which has higher strength and A axes ( instead of B ).

Also if you promote Holyn to Forrestknight, he'll still be able to use Moonlight Sword. Anyone can use sword skills.

Mageknights: If you value movement more than raw stats, you'll like Mageknights more than Magefighters. Magefighters do get Continue, though. Both of them can use staves.

For Ayra: Both of them seem to be a nice idea since they can both use axes on promotion ( as Paladin and Warrior ). If you value their skillsets a lot, go ahead. Of the two, I'd probably go with Noish since Jamka is really nice with Edin.

For Lex/Tiltyu: Well, Ambush does activate all the time now. You might like it better than the original. Also, there are useable long range magics in this game. It does make the combo quite interesting now.

One last thing: NEVER unmount. I did that by mistake with Ethlin and I had to use an old save state because she was considered dead. She couldn't move and if I warped her to a castle/finished the chapter, she was gone. Perhaps it can be cured by your dancer but I'm not 100% sure.

By the way, what does Pursuit actually do now? I notice the description has a +3 in it but I can't decipher anything else.
Yup, 3 AS it is. Any stat changes to holy weapons? I'm betting Holsety's gonna be a bitch to fix/spam.
All of them are really heavy.

From what I remember, Mistoltin weighs 15. It doesn't have the Berserk skill anymore but it does leech life.

Icheval weighs 18 and Gaebolg weighs 20. Both spears can be thrown.

They cost 1200 gold per use to repair and they have 25 uses.

Finally, minor bloods can use them. They recieve half the bonuses, though. I'm not sure how it applies to the Valkyrie.

I just noticed that Johan has Major Neir here. :mellow:

And Balmunk no longer gives you +20 SKL, say hello to +10 SKL instead.

Ishtar won't come with ThorHammer in the Epilogue (she dropped it in Chapter 10), but she comes with Tordo Sword WHICH CAN CAST THORHAMMER AS IT'S RANGED ATTACK! And that damned Sword also gives the same bonuses as ThorHammer, IIRC. >_>

Oh. That's right, I forgot. Her battle sprite is always Mage Fighter after all. >_>

Unfortunately I lost my save, the one that before Ishtar's death, so I don't know about the Tordo Sword. I'll need to replay the Epilogue again later. >_<

Another change are about Narga and Loptous.

Narga now only gives +15 on SPD, SKL, DEF, and MDF. And it's weight is 15.

Loptous now gives +10 on SPD, SKL, DEF, and MDF. And it's weight is 20.

Have anyone get Lopto Sword here? I always go to ThorHammer after all. =P

Another changes:

Holy Weapons' might is no longer 30, say hello to 25 now.

The Epilogue Arena is EVIL. All cameo from FE3, start from Oguma, Abel, Navarre, Doga, Minerva, Maric and Marth.

Maxed money is no longer 50,000 G. It's 65,000 G now.

Althena now can be paired normally.

Awareness now only cancel your skills combat, so you are still vulnerable to critical hits.

I'm asking about general pairing comments. >:

*pouts*

I'm using the standard canon pairings.

Mideel/Edin

Lex/Ayra

Azel/Tiltyu

Deu/Bridget

Levin/Fury

Finn/Lachesis

....Holyn/Sylvia >_>

Some of the caps are being lowered. 23 STR Swordmaster is lame. ;_;

Overall IMO,

1. Mideel/Edin - the usual good pairing, especially now Mideel can be Sniper instead. =D
  2. Lex/Ayra - Swanchika!Skasha and Balmunk!Lakche
  3. Azel/Tiltyu - FalaFlame and ThorHammer for Arthur and Tinny
  4. Deu/Bridget - Honestly, not as good as in the original game. Especially Faval doesn't get Ichival until the Epilogue, where Scorpio dropped it. =<
  5. Finn/Lachesis - Standard pairing. Nothing much.
  6. Holyn/Sylvia - ...Balmunk!Lynn if you want~! 8D

EDIT: OPS! I forgot about Levin/Fury here.

Levin/Fury - Good, old pairing. That's what you need to know.

Edited by Fury

1. Mideel/Edin - the usual good pairing, especially now Mideel can be Sniper instead. =D

2. Lex/Ayra - Swanchika!Skasha and Balmunk!Lakche

3. Azel/Tiltyu - FalaFlame and ThorHammer for Arthur and Tinny

4. Deu/Bridget - Honestly, not as good as in the original game. Especially Faval doesn't get Ichival until the Epilogue, where Scorpio dropped it. =<

5. Finn/Lachesis - Standard pairing. Nothing much.

6. Holyn/Sylvia - ...Balmunk!Lynn if you want~! 8D

That's just sick.

No thanks.