FE4 THREAD

Fia

How predictable.

I never saw this post coming.

You never saw that stoner clown's fist coming, either.

And you never saw me coming. =]

...Why did I think you were Lux at first?

I've come to expect it. But if it gets me closer to Chalis...

Lux is my student. It would stand to reason that he would come to resemble me.

:awesome:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You never saw that stoner clown's fist coming, either.

But that's for a different reason.

Still prejudiced, I see.

If eroge is what I think it is, I stand by my statement that it's immoral. Inb4Rei.

Yet you want full body bathsuit pics. Hmm.

Yet you want full body bathsuit pics. Hmm.

I'm only human. ;____;

That in of itself is not immoral. To have... Fantasizing thoughts, or to see the parts not able to be to disclosed on this site, that would be immoral.

Still prejudiced, I see.

If eroge is what I think it is, I stand by my statement that it's immoral. Inb4Rei.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eroge

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

I'm only human. ;____;

That in of itself is not immoral. To have... Fantasizing thoughts, or to see the parts not able to be to disclosed on this site, that would be immoral.

You would be fapping to something that requires more imagination than fappig to something more "in-your-face" style, then.

I'm only human. ;____;

You would be fapping to something that requires more imagination than fappig to something more "in-your-face" style, then.

He has a bathing suit fetish and doesn't even realize it... >.>;;

To have... Fantasizing thoughts, or to see the parts not able to be to disclosed on this site, that would be immoral.

No, it isn't.

There's a limit to how far you can restrain yourself. You'll realize that later.

33jqs90.jpgn6t8gj.jpg2cqkxgo.jpg

Nice pics.

*looks at sig* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantasizing is immoral? Kinda extreme there, Lux...

Perhaps I'd say that if I were your age. But I'm not.

You're being highly contradictory, Lux.

Karin is a flatty<3 Her code name used to be Bridget.

BRIDGET? WHY?

Nice pics.

*looks at sig* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMMIT CHAL.

*looks at the pics &sig*

Lux is going to pass out.

I'm impartial to endowments. It's the eyes, the face, and the general figure that ropes me in. <3 Oh, and personality, of course. XD

To have... Fantasizing thoughts, or to see the parts not able to be to disclosed on this site, that would be immoral.

No, it isn't.

There's a limit to how far you can restrain yourself. You'll realize that later.

Well, it depends on if you bring religion into the discussion. Otherwise, no, fantasizing thoughts are no problem. Eroge isn't even a problem, if that's the case, provided you're 18.

Who knows? Maybe I'll turn out different. We can't know for certain until 4 years pass.

33jqs90.jpgn6t8gj.jpg2cqkxgo.jpg

Nice pics.

Fantasizing is immoral? Kinda extreme there, Lux...

Perhaps I'd say that if I were your age. But I'm not.

You're being highly contradictory, Lux.

Define hentai. Then I'll respond if you're right or not.

I'm impartial to endowments. It's the eyes, the face, and the general figure that ropes me in. <3 Oh, and personality, of course. XD

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? IT'S JUST A FUCKIN PIC!

Rei is about to explode.

*looks at the pics &sig*

Lux is going to pass out.

No, it isn't.

Well, it depends on if you bring religion into the discussion. Otherwise, no, fantasizing thoughts are no problem. Eroge isn't even a problem, if that's the case, provided you're 18.

Who knows? Maybe I'll turn out different. We can't know for certain until 4 years pass.

The bolded part is true, but the rest of your speech contradicts your enthusiastic requests for 2D girls in minimal clothes.

I'm impartial to endowments. It's the eyes, the face, and the general figure that ropes me in. <3 Oh, and personality, of course. XD.gif

Which is why I like her so much for now. I haven't assessed how she acts in-game, so all I've assessed is her looks. Flawless, through my eyes.

Dunno, her personality could be crippling to her image.