FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm impartial to endowments. It's the eyes, the face, and the general figure that ropes me in. <3 Oh, and personality, of course. XD

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? IT'S JUST A FUCKIN PIC!

Rei is about to explode.

I've used him to prepare some popcorn.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I like her so much for now. I haven't assessed how she acts in-game, so all I've assessed is her looks. Flawless, through my eyes.

Dunno, her personality could be crippling to her image.

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The bolded part is true, but the rest of your speech contradicts your enthusiastic requests for 2D girls in minimal clothes.

Let it be noted that this does not infringe the "no clothes" part. As long as she's wearing clothes, as long as neither of the parts covered are revealed, it's fine.

Do I have fantasizing thoughts about her? No. I just appreciate the pleasing look, and that's that.

Which is why I like her so much for now. I haven't assessed how she acts in-game, so all I've assessed is her looks. Flawless, through my eyes.

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Rei exploded. Let's pick up the pieces and see if we can put him back together. :(

Her map sprite:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/sarabeth_/mysterygirls2.png

Before we knew anything at all about who 'it' was, we gave 'it' a codename.

WHAT. WHAT DID I DO?! ;o;

Ayup, it does look a lot like her/him.

HIS HORMONES ARE BOILING, HE'S OUT OF CONTROLLLLL.

WHAT. WHAT DID I DO?! ;o;

You just crippled an amazing image. That is one of the ugliest map sprites I have ever seen. Oh well, I tend not to care about map sprites, anyway, so through my eyes, her image holds.

EDIT: Ah, that's not Karin's actual map sprite? All the better.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

According to the site, she's a bored girl who wants to live in the city. Let's hope Mais can change her mind ;;

The bolded part is true, but the rest of your speech contradicts your enthusiastic requests for 2D girls in minimal clothes.

Let it be noted that this does not infringe the "no clothes" part. As long as she's wearing clothes, as long as neither of the parts covered are revealed, it's fine.

Do I have fantasizing thoughts about her? No. I just appreciate the pleasing look, and that's that.

If your reasoning were to hold water, her clothes wouldn't matter at all.

But they do. You were enthusiastic about the bikini one. You're just fooling yourself with an apparent safeguarding clause that doesn't reasonably alter your position.

HIS HORMONES ARE BOILING, HE'S OUT OF CONTROLLLLL.

His denial keeps him in control. Or kind of.

http://i37.tinypic.com/24finx3.jpg

And I've just traumatized someone. Hopefully multiple people.

Bitch and moan about the PG pics now, moron.

It's PG-13, and while this is a violent scene from Higurashi, it's the PG-13 version of the scene. Yes, that is the gory discresion shot.

The manga is FAR more graphic. Dear GOD, tha manga...

According to the site, she's a bored girl who wants to live in the city. Let's hope Mais can change her mind ;;

Bored, huh? I can entertain her.

If your reasoning were to hold water, her clothes wouldn't matter at all.

But they do. You were enthusiastic about the bikini one. You're just fooling yourself with an apparent safeguarding clause that doesn't reasonably alter your position.

4 years. That's all.

Also, I think I'm at the different endings part. I'll get the bad ending to see it, and then the good ending to finish on a happy note.

That isn't mind scarring, it's freaking hilarious.

In fact, I see guro in an absolute comedic light. Call me a sick fuck if you want, but I'll have a hearty laugh when I see demon dogs screwing an anime chick with 56 G's getting stabbed in her stomach by their razor-sharp dicks.

It's PG-13, and while this is a violent scene from Higurashi, it's the PG-13 version of the scene. Yes, that is the gory discresion shot.

I don't care, man. This is bullshit.

That isn't mind scarring, it's freaking hilarious.

In fact, I see guro in an absolute comedic light. Call me a sick fuck if you want, but I'll have a hearty laugh when I see demon dogs screwing an anime chick with 56 G's getting stabbed in her stomach by their razor-sharp dicks.

Higurashi's creepiness isn't from the violence. It's from how the characters REACT to the said violence, IE Shion bursting into maniacle laughter after Rika commits suiicide using the knife headbutt.

Mind you, that scene is actually considered a crowning moment of awesome for Rika, the girl who just headbutted a knife 7 times in order to keep Shion from torturing her to death.

I don't care, man. This is bullshit.

The entire series is PG-15, including the sex and drugs. This is just the violence, and it's some of the cleaner stuff.

Thank you, IMDB, for the rating...

I wonder what the full scene looks like.

Rika is shown driving the knife into her head seven- count it- seven times, drops the knife, smiles, then drops dead.

And there's blood. LOTS of blood.

EDIT: Wee, triple post. You people are slow today, I thought someone else woulda posted by now...

Edited by Deathstroke