FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi Ace.

[/ignored]

I'm used to it.

*patpat*

One word: Fujimori.

Huh ? I've never watched this topic until now, why where you telling me hi here instead of my profile for example ?

As for Fujimori Ch.7, working on it along with my Youtube channel's Mitsumete Knight All Priscilla Events Pt4 vid and two subbed playthrough vids requests (yeah, busy busy).

First four pages in English version are translated. 15 pages + 2 pages worth of author's end volume comments to go, and since Youtube is currently having troubles with annotations, which I need for subbing vids, this is for now my main focus.

You were lurking before. Or clicked here by mistake. We do that often.

I see. Stay broken, Youtube.

Maybe by mistake then, I rarely if ever venture in FFTF.

Excuses

Hey, the obscure games I show on my channel are just as deserving to be discovered than FE4 and its shrouded in mystery mythos :P

No.

I will frikkin hate translating Fujimori's end volume comments. There's some interesting data in there, but her handwriting is terrible :/

You don't exactly need to translate them, you know...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread will never die, will it?

It's the only meaningful place of the Serenes forum.

Da-Woes tells me he still reads this topic daily. :facepalm:

Da-Woes tells me he still reads this topic daily. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Because of this, he strikes me as some five foot kid with glasses who always wears suspenders and has a speech impediment...

... Naaaaw, couldn't be. That's too good for him. :awesome:

Because of this, he strikes me as some five foot kid with glasses who always wears suspenders and has a speech impediment...

... Naaaaw, couldn't be. That's too good for him. :awesome:

Bad Lux.

... Naaaaw, couldn't be. That's too good for him. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Bad Lux.

Something the matter?

Nothing ever happens here though.

You're more than welcome to go away if you find this place boring.

... Naaaaw, couldn't be. That's too good for him. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Bad Lux.

Something the matter?

Bad Lux.

ACE

FUJIMORI

Edit: Wow, I'm late.

Yeah, back here. T's been a while. I've heard through Superbus' LJ that a drama occured here ?

Lots of drama. SF wouldn't be quite the same if it didn't have drama.

But since I was absent since whoa, I've lost track of them. :/

ACE

FUJIMORI

Edit: Wow, I'm late.

Yeah, back here. T's been a while. I've heard through Superbus' LJ that a drama occured here ?

You have absolutely no idea who I am. Perfectly understandable, considering how you didn't know me.

50k refreshes for shiny hunting. :awesome:

Yeah, although nowadays as far as Shinies go, I've taken an interest in Emloop and Emerald's broken RNG. A frame located at around 14 mins in my cart produces an awesome Mild 19 / 25 / 3 / 24 / 28 / 31 Ability B set, and I've caught a few interesting Pokés with this frame. Currently aiming for a Bagon, but I have lots of trouble hitting the frame.

Hi Ace.

[/ignored]

I'm used to it.

*patpat*

One word: Fujimori.

Huh ? I've never watched this topic until now, why where you telling me hi here instead of my profile for example ?

As for Fujimori Ch.7, working on it along with my Youtube channel's Mitsumete Knight All Priscilla Events Pt4 vid and two subbed playthrough vids requests (yeah, busy busy).

First four pages in English version are translated. 15 pages + 2 pages worth of author's end volume comments to go, and since Youtube is currently having troubles with annotations, which I need for subbing vids, this is for now my main focus.

You were lurking before. Or clicked here by mistake. We do that often.

I see. Stay broken, Youtube.

Maybe by mistake then, I rarely if ever venture in FFTF.

Excuses

Hey, the obscure games I show on my channel are just as deserving to be discovered than FE4 and its shrouded in mystery mythos :P

No.

I will frikkin hate translating Fujimori's end volume comments. There's some interesting data in there, but her handwriting is terrible :/

You don't exactly need to translate them, you know...

No prob.

Yes.

I know, but there's interesting tidbits on original characters and enemies of her manga (such as Kinbois' comical henchman and the badass swordsman of Ch.7 in Vol.1, or Fury's Pegasus Knight gang in a later volume. Especially important since one of them, Tino, is interested in her Captain Fuiry :P), so I think it's worth translating them.

Tsundere.

..wait. What?

DaWoes. He kept asking for this thread to be closed, and yet always reads it.

I see... sorta. :P

I saw it. That was awesome. Very, very awesome. :awesome:

:lol:

Yes.

Read our rule #01.

I know, but there's interesting tidbits on original characters and enemies of her manga (such as Kinbois' comical henchman and the badass swordsman of Ch.7 in Vol.1, or Fury's Pegasus Knight gang in a later volume. Especially important since one of them, Tino, is interested in her Captain Fuiry :P), so I think it's worth translating them.

Would you mind releasing the chapter before the notes?

Yes.

Read our rule #01.

What rule ? ?_?

The teasing is working, nyark nyark

Don't worry, I'm working on the chapter first and foremost.

Since I'll go to sleep soon and have some free time tomorrow, I'll try to advance the translation as much as possible tomorrow.

Yes.

Read our rule #01.

What rule ? ?_?

#01 - FE4 is our religion.

The teasing is working, nyark nyark

Don't worry, I'm working on the chapter first and foremost.

Since I'll go to sleep soon and have some free time tomorrow, I'll try to advance the translation as much as possible tomorrow.

You've been teasing us for months ;__;

Excellent.

Edited by TheEnd